Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to install TV Box

• 06-02-2016 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I need someone to install in full an android TV box. I mean all Irish, UK, Spain and all other possible channels.

I also would need some interface changes where I can directly access channels.

Would pay 100€ if all can be done.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

have you done some research? plenty of videos on youtube with step by step instructions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

As Wanderer said there are millions of simple tutorials you can google.But this kind of discussion is not permitted on boards.ie.You could achieve what you want in about 20 mins,very easily.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Lads, thanks for the restraint in answering the OP.

@Maogomez,

This is not the appropriate place to ask this question - we don't welcome advertising or soliciting commercial activity and the kind of TVs services you're seeking from an android box is a bit too close to comfort for the notice at the top if the forum regarding obtaining subscription services.

These boxes are easy to set up as the respondents to your query have pointed out and are easily available from vendors on the usual "for sale" websites.

I'm closing this thread.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement