Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Sharing] Room for rent in Kilbarrack

Options
  • 06-02-2016 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭

Firstly sorry if this isn't allowed here please delete.

Before I put an ad up on daft and deal with the deluge of calls, texts and emails ignoring everything in the ad and asking me questions that are clearly stated in the ad I thought I'd ask here, I feel I can be a bit more open here.

So large double room for rent with owner-occupier couple, we're mid thirties professionals, fairly chilled out and are looking for someone of a similar bent. The one bee in bonnet is strictly non-smokers. We like the place tidy but we're far from cleaney freaks - please bear this in mind as we'll probably annoy you if you are.

In the room 42" Plasma, full Sky Package, fast broadband etc. The room itself is in an extension so you're not directly below anyone (it's ground floor) at night if you're a bit of a night owl.

Lounge is open to your use but we get the last word on what's on the telly! :pac: Reasonable kitchen diner and back garden, we're more than happy for people to have friends etc. over and on that note we have a regular house guest for a night or two every two weeks. We'd be more than happy for you to have a similar arrangement with boy/girlfriend - probably not looking for a couple but I'm not totally opposed to the idea either.

Slightly annoying very fat cat is also in residence.

House is approximately 93 seconds from the dart station.

€475 per month + 1/3 Gas, Electric and bins.
    €475 deposit
    No min lease but 30 days notice would be nice and what we would give in the event of us terminating the lease.
    Some sort of reference would also be nice, we can give you the details of the previous lodger for a reference for us.

If anyone has any serious interest PM me, I'll have photos of the actual room to send in a few days.

PS Ideally looking for someone who either goes home on weekends or who works some weekends, however it's a 7 day let so that's just a nice to have.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement