Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE cameraman attacked by Gardai

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Ye ****ing space aged bastard, ye

"Free State bastard" if you're quoting the video, actually. Although I think I prefer yours now I think of it.

And if you're not quoting the video that's just a bizarre post and I like it even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Collie D wrote: »
    I genuinely hope you're not in any position of authority.

I don't think we need to worry about particular scenario here.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

my friend wrote: »
    Not necessary, it's the greenhorn camera 'men' whom need a briefing on the law and the public order act

The law applies to idiot camera 'men' too

camera boy learned a lesson today

The cameraman was just doing his job.

The Public Order Act wont save the over eager guard with his shiny new baton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Now from that angle, it looks much worse, it doesn't look like the camera man is refusing to move back, the Garda is moving towards him and hitting him.

The gardai are advancing there though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

STB. wrote: »
    The cameraman was just doing his job.

The Public Order Act wont save the over eager guard with his shiny new baton.

His work is irrelevant

He failed to comply with the instructions of a Garda public order unit

Do catch up

• Advertisement

His work is irrelevant

Do catch up

Press freedom and the ability to do so without harassment and/or professional misconduct is most certainly relevant.

But I can see how that would be outside of the scope of understanding of someone of your limited intelligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭JRant

The gardai are advancing there though.

And the cameraman was retreating, ergo complying with the garda instructions.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

His work is irrelevant

Do catch up

You keep condescending to people but you still haven't showed me where a Guard can hit people for failing to comply...and that's even if he did fail to comply but for now we'll stick to first part...Is a Guard legally entitled to hit a person for failing to move?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Collie D wrote: »
    You keep condescending to people but you still haven't showed me where a Guard can hit people for failing to comply...and that's even if he did fail to comply but for now we'll stick to first part...Is a Guard legally entitled to hit a person for failing to move?

If they are trying to push back a mob, yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

These 2 paragraphs in our consitution comes to mind

Freedom of peaceful assembly: Subject to "public order and morality", the right of citizens to peaceful assembly "without arms" is guaranteed by Article 40.6.1°. However, the Oireachtas is empowered to limit this right by law when a meeting may be "calculated to cause a breach of the peace or to be a danger or nuisance to the general public"; the Oireachtas is similarly empowered to limit this right in relation to meetings held "in the vicinity" of either House.

Freedom of association: Subject to "public order and morality", the right of citizens "to form associations and unions" is also guaranteed by Article 40.6.1°; however, the exercise of this right may be regulated by law "in the public interest".

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

mynamejeff wrote: »
    it seems its a society where camera men know more about policing than the police though .......

I did not see any evidence of any cameraman trying to police, only doing his job.

If they are trying to push back a mob, yes.

Pushing back a mob fair enough. Baton? Don't think so. Plus he was back from the cordon, the Guard broke the line. I will accept if people believe the cameraman was in the way or being a nuisance and had to move but I don't accept the force used was reasonable. Or that Guards can lash out unless justified - and in this case the Guard wasn't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Wright wrote: »
    I did not see any evidence of any cameraman trying to police, only doing his job.

did he move when lawfully directed to do so ?

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭omerin

Thankfully the guardai aren't armed as it seems some of them have no discipline or common sense or maybe it's a power/authority issue that goes to their head

omerin wrote: »
    Thankfully the guardai aren't armed as it seems some of them have no discipline or common sense or maybe it's a power/authority issue that goes to their head

Some people believe the opposite and would happy to see Gardai Armed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

no

In the second video, it looks like he was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

no

How is that him policing? He wasn't trying to get anyone to do anything.
    Gatling wrote: »
    Some people believe the opposite and would happy to see Gardai Armed .

God forbid. I've met and known some decent gards, but typically they are class A plonkers.

In the second video, it looks like he was.

In the second video of post no 1, the RTE cameraman quite clearly has his back to the guard who whips across his camera.

Said Garda is quite cleary seen striking out indiscriminately on someone else but returning to strike the RTE cameraman who is holding a quite heavy broadcast camera on the legs, before goading the protestors to "come on", having told them to move back.

The nature of the attack on the RTE press cameraman was captured by a member of the public who was behind the gardai.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Cajf_GcWAAA6uxz.mp4

The garda in question is easily identified as he seems to be the only one with a badge number displayed on his hi-viz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Looking at the RTE video it another case of a garda losing the run of himself or just being a malicious bollix. The fact that those lads are supposed to be the unit trained for dealing with these situations isn't exactly a glowing testimony to their professionlisim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Gatling wrote: »
    These 2 paragraphs in our consitution comes to mind

Freedom of peaceful assembly: Subject to "public order and morality", the right of citizens to peaceful assembly "without arms" is guaranteed by Article 40.6.1°. However, the Oireachtas is empowered to limit this right by law when a meeting may be "calculated to cause a breach of the peace or to be a danger or nuisance to the general public"; the Oireachtas is similarly empowered to limit this right in relation to meetings held "in the vicinity" of either House.

Freedom of association: Subject to "public order and morality", the right of citizens "to form associations and unions" is also guaranteed by Article 40.6.1°; however, the exercise of this right may be regulated by law "in the public interest".

I'm no constitutional lawyer, but I'd say one mob chasing another mob down North Earl Street is slightly outside the meaning of "peaceful assembly", wouldn't you?

• Advertisement

Bambi wrote: »
    Looking at the RTE video it another case of a garda losing the run of himself or just being a malicious bollix. The fact that those lads are supposed to be the unit trained for dealing with these situations isn't exactly a glowing testimony to their professionlisim

And that will be the mantra from HQ.

There are a lot of Gardai there that could do their job without resorting to that madness I saw. I have to say that the actions of that Garda could have started a riot, had his colleague not pulled him back.

I am sure these situations can be avoided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Buffman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REls3JkxzQ

Here's a longer video from a good angle of the events around the incident being discussed. The camera man is first hit by G103 when he has his back to him at 2:15, and then as he is retreating backwards is further hit by G103 at 2:21.

While this is going on G103 is moving forwards hitting out at others, and actually stumbles at 2:25 trying to hit people. He is the only Garda on that side of the street using his baton.

At 2:30 G103 is pulled back by another Garda and retreats back to the line and is goading poeple to 'come on'.

Then it all calms down a bit.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

Looking at that, there is a scuffle on the other side of the street and the entire line seems to push forward. Yeah, he does seem a bit overzealous compared to the rest of the line, and I would definitely agree with the benefit of all these camera angles and 20/20 hindsight that it probably would have been better to be calmer with the baton - but I'm not seeing anything unlawful of even necessarily unprofessional, and here's why:

Having a swipe at the crowd to move them back is par for the course in a situation like this. The situation is intense, the line is moving forward, Gardaí on the other side of the street appear to be having to defend themselves and we can't see or hear in enough detail what the people who were struck are doing. At the end of the day, if you don't want to be smacked in the legs with a baton, don't be goading a line of riot Gardaí.

The cameraman and many others were refusing to move back and generally making a nuisance of themselves and that makes them liable to being dispersed, physically if needs be.

Side note - the last person the Garda strikes - where he charges forward out of the line completely - seems to have been provoked off camera and the impact also occurs off camera. Hard to say whether or not something is justified when you can't see half of it.

sdanseo wrote: »
    ......but I'm not seeing anything unlawful of even necessarily unprofessional, and here's why:

The cameraman and many others were refusing to move back and generally making a nuisance of themselves and that makes them liable to being dispersed, physically if needs be.

The RTE cameraman in the red jacket arrives into the picture 20 seconds before be is struck from behind by a Garda, who then steps into him as he had moved back and strikes him again.

That is not keeping the peace or using force when necessary. The cameraman is not a protestor and is causing no harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

How come whenever there is a thread about the gardai so many members just jump at the chance to defend them? :confused: I don't get it.
    Members of the Gardai are just regular people underneath the uniform. Some good. Some complete wan*ers. Just like any job.

Now look at that complete wan*er of a Gardai (yes he is one) because he does start whacking people. But look at the other Gardai. It aint "all hell has broken loose" - No. It's that Gardai member in question hitting people.

However, got to love at 0:19 seconds in which he falls in formation then taunts someone to "come on" - (obviously trying to taunt some poor ejjit to come forward, then recieve 3 batons to the head at once and thrown in the back of the van and changed for his troubles)

But hey.... this is boards isnt it? :) Gardai are lovely, lovely, people. Not one of them a rotten egg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

How come whenever there is a thread about the gardai so many members just jump at the chance to defend them? :confused: I don't get it.
    Members of the Gardai are just regular people underneath the uniform. Some good. Some complete wan*ers. Just like any job.

Now look at that complete wan*er of a Gardai (yes he is one) because he does start whacking people. But look at the other Gardai. It aint "all hell has broken loose" - No. It's that Gardai member in question hitting people.

However, got to love at 0:19 seconds in which he falls in formation then taunts someone to "come on" - (obviously trying to taunt some poor ejjit to come forward, then recieve 3 batons to the head at once and thrown in the back of the van and changed for his troubles)

But hey.... this is boards isnt it? :) Gardai are lovely, lovely, people. Not one of them a rotten egg.
    The man was given a legitimate order to step back, an order the guards have a right to impose. The man ignored the order multiple times and the guard in question used physical force to impose compliance, that's the bottom line. No laws were broken had the cameraman did what he was told there wouldn't be a problem.

Some people never learn to respect authority and end up suffering their whole lives for it.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    The man was given a legitimate order to step back, an order the guards have a right to impose. The man didn't step back and the guard used physical force to impose his order, that's the bottom line. No laws were broken had the cameraman did what he was told there wouldn't be a problem.

my fuc*ing god... you are one pro-gardai man.

I never mentioned the cameraman in my post one bit. I was talking about the people who the gardai member was swinging at. Reread my post.

You simply scanned my post, realised I was against your views and then quoted me!!!! Without actually taking the time to read or listen to what I was saying :pac:

The RTE cameraman in the red jacket arrives into the picture 20 seconds before be is struck from behind by a Garda, who then steps into him as he had moved back and strikes him again.

That is not keeping the peace or using force when necessary. The cameraman is not a protestor and is causing no harm.

The cameraman is seen in that video to be making an absolute nuisance of himself, getting right into the scuffle and refusing to move back despite the shouting of Gardaí lawfully ordering him to.

Again - if you put yourself in that scenario, you deserve a whack of the baton. No two ways about that in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

my fuc*ing god... you are one pro-gardai man.

I never mentioned the cameraman in my post one bit. I was talking about the people who the gardai member was swinging at. Reread my post.

You simply scanned my post, realised I was against your views and then quoted me!!!! Without actually taking the time to read or listen to what I was saying :pac:
    Oh I read what you were saying, that guards who have a very tough job keeping violent republicans in line should tie one hand behind their back and let them shut down a protest.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Oh I read what you were saying, that guards who have a very tough job keeping violent republicans in line should tie one hand behind their back and let them shut down a protest.

The dark side coming out now iwf eh? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Buffman

Side note - the last person the Garda strikes - where he charges forward out of the line completely - seems to have been provoked off camera and the impact also occurs off camera. Hard to say whether or not something is justified when you can't see half of it.

The RTE footage shows the last person G103 hits is actually the RTE camera man. As he attempts to hit other people he trips and appears to inadvertently make contact with a females chest area. He's then pulled back.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/nine-news-30003250/10527178/
    Around 07:15 if ya can put up with the ads.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

Nice try. I give your cover up an 8/10.
    I liked how you brushed over what I mentioned (or should I say, caught you up on) then directed the conversation to how the members of the gardai have a hard battle dealing with protests. Hoping I would take the bait and not focus on your cock-up and reply with "general point" you raised.

Seriously, it's worth an 8/10. Have you ever thought about getting into politics?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

The man was given a legitimate order to step back, an order the guards have a right to impose. The man ignored the order multiple times and the guard in question used physical force to impose compliance, that's the bottom line. No laws were broken had the cameraman did what he was told there wouldn't be a problem.

Some people never learn to respect authority and end up suffering their whole lives for it.

Cameraman was atleast 5 feet away back turned and walking away from the line (following the guards directions).

At the end of the day he is a cameraman. For a national channel. He isn't a protestor and he is not disturbing the peace in any way.

He does not provoke the guard at any time. Yet he was hit twice by the same guard.

Your argument really is invalid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

So many people seem to want a police state, yet if we ever become a police state, the same peope will be wondering how the hell that happened.

There's plenty of wrong in that video, from all sides. From what I seen, people were getting hit as they were moving away, so they were following the instructions and still getting a beating.

Protestors were wrong for going after the Pegida chaps too, such hypocrits, but they don't see it this way at all. I wouldn't like to have been in the area when this kicked off. Innocent people get caught up in these clashes too, wrong place, wrong time. That's not right either.

People think the Gardai are soft in this country, but only when compared to some of the lunatics in the police force in USA. A crack of a batton would change your opinion on that fairly lively.

What sort of an idiot hits an RTE cameraman? Tells you all you need to know about the guard. Thinks he answers to no-one.

Same airhead dopes parroting away in here though. Critical thinking has never been the strong suit of some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Luke92 wrote: »
    Cameraman was atleast 5 feet away back turned and walking away from the line (following the guards directions).

At the end of the day he is a cameraman. For a national channel. He isn't a protestor and he is not disturbing the peace in any way.

He does not provoke the guard at any time. Yet he was hit twice by the same guard.

Your argument really is invalid.

You'd want to watch that oul video again chap.

I'm no constitutional lawyer, but I'd say one mob chasing another mob down North Earl Street is slightly outside the meaning of "peaceful assembly", wouldn't you?

Exactly.

The funny part was pro immigrants groups chasing apparently eastern European looking males who might look part of this group into a shop ,With one thing in mind watch the videos on the rte website and you can see and hear what's hhappening in the moments before the gardai arrive on scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Disgruntled Badger

Anti fascist.?. Lol. walks like a duck.....

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

I'm usually very much in support of Gardaí applying the baton to unruly crowds of idiots who go halfway to meet it, but the case of this cameraman is different. He should never have gotten a thump. Can't say the same for many of the people around him, however.

The cameraman is seen in that video to be making an absolute nuisance of himself, getting right into the scuffle and refusing to move back despite the shouting of Gardaí lawfully ordering him to.

Again - if you put yourself in that scenario, you deserve a whack of the baton. No two ways about that in my opinion.

He was there in shot for about 30 seconds.

I can see how someone who did not want press there would see him as a nuisance as he is capturing it all on camera.

Again, if I did put myself in that scenario of being an RTE press cameraman, doing my everyday job, reporting news I would expect to be able to do that without harassment.

I would hope that the police realise that I am not part of this protest and that the large broadcast camera and press badge gives that away.

I would expect to be treated with respect, having moved back. Having retreated, I would not expect to be run at and attacked by a policeman who is 10ft away from me and to whom I am causing no harm.

I would expect that the police realise that I have limited mobility due to having a heavy camera on my shoulder.

Finally, I would expect that the police respect the freedom of the press.

I suggest you go back and look over the extensive video footage before you keep quoting obeyance of the law/police direction. Its a very narrow minded and conformist view you are taking that the police can do what they wish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Violent protesters directed to move back ob numerous occasions. They didnt. Batons were drawn. Camera man right in thick of it failed to move

I can see how someone who did not want press there would see him as a nuisance as he is capturing it all on camera.

Again, if I did put myself in that scenario of being an RTE press cameraman, doing my everyday job, reporting news I would expect to be able to do that without harassment.

I would hope that the police realise that I am not part of this protest and that the large broadcast camera and press badge gives that away.

I would expect to be treated with respect, having moved back. Having retreated, I would not expect to be run at and attacked by a policeman who is 10ft away from me and to whom I am causing no harm.

I would expect that the police realise that I have limited mobility due to having a heavy camera on my shoulder.

I suggest you go back and look over the extensive video footage before you keep quoting obeyance of the law/police direction. Its a very narrow minded and conformist view you are taking that the police can do what they wish.

Conformist? Oh, sorry. My apologies for having the courtesy not to behave like a twat in public. The cameraman is clearly seen getting in the way and obstructing Gardaí a few seconds before he's whacked, close to the middle of the street. He made an arse of himself and got stung. Boo hoo.

There's ways to protest peacefully and there's ways to behave like a lout. I'm all for the grey area (not as narrow minded as you think) but for me short of an armed rebellion either I'll protest peacefully or at the ballot box, not by making a tit of myself in front of a line of riot cops.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

I can see someone who did not want press there would see him as a nuisance as he is capturing it all on camera.

I would expect to be treated with respect, having moved back. Having retreated, I would not expect to be run at and attacked by a policeman who is 10ft away from me and to who I am causing no harm.

I suggest you remove your red tinted glasses and view the video shown on RTE news Saturday night, when the anti pegida red socialist nazis chase those they assumed were pegida into the €2 euro shop they then proceed to shout and push (enforce) their 'no cameras' rule

Cameraman was bundled out of the shop by the socialist nazis - this is an incontestable fact. Watch the news bulletin.

Whiney lefty nazi red socialists then proceeded to assault members of the public within that store but conveniently they banished camera 'man' and other cameras - roaring that this be actioned

The general public are now very wise to the fascist tactics employed by the Irish hard left today

'No cameras' when lefties commit crimes - 'all cameras out' when goading and disobeying Gardai

Also give up on your oppression of the press malarkey it holds no water, the only crimes where the press were excluded from today were the crime scenes as such that I described above

Conformist? Oh, sorry. My apologies for having the courtesy not to behave like a twat in public. The cameraman is clearly seen getting in the way and obstructing Gardaí a few seconds before he's whacked, close to the middle of the street. He made an arse of himself and got stung. Boo hoo.

There's ways to protest peacefully and there's ways to behave like a lout. I'm all for the grey area (not as narrow minded as you think) but for me short of an armed rebellion either I'll protest peacefully or at the ballot box, not by making a tit of myself in front of a line of riot cops.

You seem to be confusing that someone doing their job as a member of the press and the protestors themselves are the one and the same! Seriously ?

The press have every right to be able to do their job without harassment or police abuse. Give that this particular cameraman had stepped back, he should not have been attacked by this one particular policeman in question.

You may regard that as acting the twat, being a tit or that he made an arse of himself doing his job. Unfortunately for the guards he wasn't a protestor, he was a reporter for the national broadcaster.

If you still haven't seen that from the 4 videos, then you need your eyes tested.

I suggest you remove your red tinted glasses and view the video shown on RTE news Saturday night, when the anti pegida red socialist nazis chase those they assumed were pegida into the €2 euro shop they then proceed to shout and push (enforce) their 'no cameras' rule

Cameraman was bundled out of the shop by the socialist nazis - this is an incontestable fact. Watch the news bulletin.

Whiney lefty nazi red socialists then proceeded to assault members of the public within that store but conveniently they banished camera 'man' and other cameras - roaring that this be actioned

The general public are now very wise to the fascist tactics employed by the Irish hard left today

'No cameras' when lefties commit crimes - 'all cameras out' when goading and disobeying Gardai

Also give up on your oppression of the press malarkey it holds no water, the only crimes where the press were excluded from today were the crime scenes as such that I described above

ALL of which has no bearance whatsoever on the assault of an RTE cameraman which will no doubt be the subject of an ombudsman complaint by RTE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

The video as always is only showing one side of the clash. The crowd are as rough as a badgers arse with one lad goading the gardai.

If I was in a crowd like that and got a wallop I would have it coming to me.

Fair enough, he gives the camera a fair whack which he probably shouldn't, but the crowd are being absolute gowls.
    'Get off our street, gardai scum'.
    Ya, seems like a wise idea for a society.

Few of those lads deserve to have the chops slapped off them. Peaceful protest me hole.

You're mother must be really proud of you.

You seem to be confusing that someone doing their job as a member of the press and the protestors themselves are the one and the same! Seriously ?

The press have every right to be able to do their job without harassment or police abuse. Give that this particular cameraman had stepped back, he should not have been attacked by this one particular policeman in question.

You may regard that as acting the twat, being a tit or that he made an arse of himself doing his job. Unfortunately for the guards he wasn't a protestor, he was a reporter for the national broadcaster.

If you still haven't seen that from the 4 videos, then you need your eyes tested.

He was in the front of an angry mob with no ID that I could see.
    His camera was hit and he still moved forward and got another smack on the front of his right leg.
    Guards had a line to keep,get the **** out of the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

kneemos wrote: »
    His camera was hit and he still moved forward and got another smack on the front of his right leg.

Are the gardai not supposed to use their heads? Or has the cavity been drained in Templemore?

Are the gardai not supposed to use their heads? Or has the cavity been drained in Templemore?

Without ID how would they know who he was?He had a professional looking camera in fairness,but so could anyone.
    Crap position to be in anyway,what could he see from there only a line of Guards.

kneemos wrote: »

Which line is that ? Tell you what lets draws a line under the whole issue. This is the line the guard broke as he stepped forward and assaulted the RTE cameraman, from what I can see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement