Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 13 Fixtures *date to be edited*

Options
  • 06-02-2016 10:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Eagles(Penguins Haooo) @ Redskins(CPU)
    Falcons(Shmarky1) @ Buccaneers(Raoul)
    49ers(CPU) @ Rams(PerrinV2)
    Vikings(snipping5256) @ Jaguars(CPU)
    Texans(CPU) @ Packers(TripperMan28)
    Lions(Pudsy) @ Cardinals(CPU)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Panthers(I Knex I) @ Seahawks(DaftDave41)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

We advanced yet? This game week Monday to Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Tripper, put me on auto! If Seahawks don't come back in by 6:30, advance away! Sorry about the slow response lads, madness in work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Tripper, put me on auto! If Seahawks don't come back in by 6:30, advance away! Sorry about the slow response lads, madness in work

Will do, I'll be home around half six and do that, probably next advance Sunday giffney?

League has been Advanced gentlemen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Sorry, I thought week 12 had already been advanced since neither of us could connect to EA. :o I would have given you a shout to see if we could have given it another go.

Panthers I'm around any evening except wednesday.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I thought week 12 had already been advanced since neither of us could connect to EA. :o I would have given you a shout to see if we could have given it another go.

Yeah sorry I thought you's had agreed to replay it on Monday so I didn't advance the week,
    madden gave you the sim win against the Vikings after them tough breaks you had the previous games,

tripperman wrote: »
    Yeah sorry I thought you's had agreed to replay it on Monday so I didn't advance the week,
    madden gave you the sim win against the Vikings after them tough breaks you had the previous games,

This ban is crushing my dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Falcons, when are you around?

After lunch today would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Hey man. Been a bit hectic for me recently. Could likely do tonight around 10? Otherwise I can get put on auto and you can play the CPU bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Knex. wrote: »
    Hey man. Been a bit hectic for me recently. Could likely do tonight around 10? Otherwise I can get put on auto and you can play the CPU bud.

Yeah, i can do tonight no bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    Falcons, when are you around?

After lunch today would be great!

Sorry Raoul been flat out this week, could do tomorrow evening around 9, if that doesnt suit, i'll stick myself on auto for you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah, i can do tonight no bother

Popping on now mate. Don't think my mic is working at the moment, unfortunately.

Sorry Raoul been flat out this week, could do tomorrow evening around 9, if that doesnt suit, i'll stick myself on auto for you

Won't be around until Sunday now.

Raoul wrote: »
    Won't be around until Sunday now.

Tonight around 8 Raoul? If that doesnt suit you let me know, as im heading into the meath game and some pints after it, and i'll put myself on auto or one of the lads can

Tonight around 8 Raoul? If that doesnt suit you let me know, as im heading into the meath game and some pints after it, and i'll put myself on auto or one of the lads can

Skip the game and go for the pints

Skip the game and go for the pints

I know, i've only 2 games left to end my suffering, today could top the last 3 games.

Raoul im on auto, i cant summon the interest in playing so bang ahead whenever you want

TBH, let's just leave it to sim. I wasn't around this evening after all. Only fair!

Is the lions going to play??

Is the lions going to play??

Pudsy will lose anyway so just advance!

• Advertisement
Advertisement