Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 14 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 06-02-2016 10:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Panthers(I Knex I) @ Buccaneers(Raoul)
    Cardinals(CPU) @ Rams(PerrinV2)
    Seahawks(DaftDave41) @ Falcons(Shmarky1)
    Redskins(CPU) @ Packers(TripperMan28)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo)
    Lions(Pudsy) @ Vikings(snipping5256)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Advanced, next advance is Thursday (I think) perrin is back so he will sort that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

When are you around Knex? I Can prob do tonight shortly after ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Eagles you around tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Raoul wrote: »
    When are you around Knex? I Can prob do tonight shortly after ten.

Not sure, to be honest. Definitely not tonight, and won't know about tomorrow, until tomorrow.

I would say that I'm around Wednesday or Thursday alright, though.

Things are a bit all over the place for me at the moment, I'm afraid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

tripperman wrote: »
    Advanced, next advance is Thursday (I think) perrin is back so he will sort that

fa7804eb-67d0-4dfb-bfc3-3bc4c94d3d8d_screenshot.jpg

• Advertisement

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Eagles you around tomorrow night?

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Dave (seahawks) im on auto, so play away at your leisure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Falcons, I'm around this evening or Thursday if you are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Raoul, can try again same time tomorrow. I read online that resetting mac address can resolve that session problem, so did that there. Hopefully it'll work out tomorrow!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Eagles will be set to auto due to not posting availability or if the Cowboys can't play tonight then a force win for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Eagles will be set to auto due to not posting availability or if the Cowboys can't play tonight then a force win for them.

Sorry lads I only seen this. Have threads followed don't know why they didn't show. If someone can set me to auto play away. Sorry cowboys. I'd only be available late tonight.

I'm happy with the force win too. My fault

Yeah can't play tonight advance away so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Fcuk it, I don't know what to do with this game anymore. Lost 24-21 against the Falcons.

Was winning 14-7 at half time. Third quarter was scoreless. They score a TD +1 to tie it up.
    I march down the field to make it 21-14 off of a Jimmy Graham special inside of two minutes. Then on the very next play the CPU has they get a 74 yard passing TD. I move down the field to
    I should have just run some time off the clock and going for the three points instead of going for the TD but still I'm 3-10 I'd say a good half of those losses have been by one score as a result of the catch-up comeback logic of the CPU. :o

Fecking WR splits the DB and the LB and goes longgggggggggggg down the field.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DaftDave41/video/15780779

Dave it happens in human v human games, you can have a terrific 1st half, catch everything, tackle everything and 2nd half, the same players will do nothing, i played a game last night where it looked like the QB threw the ball through my player to his receiver for a 62 yard TD, i really dislike this game due to things like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Pudsy is drunk so won't be available for our game. Better not lose sim...

Dave it happens in human v human games, you can have a terrific 1st half, catch everything, tackle everything and 2nd half, the same players will do nothing, i played a game last night where it looked like the QB threw the ball through my player to his receiver for a 62 yard TD, i really dislike this game due to things like that

What about the one where your punter is holding the ball before its snapped, or where your receiver drops the ball on the ground and the defence picks it up off the ground and its an interception

What about the one where your punter is holding the ball before its snapped, or where your receiver drops the ball on the ground and the defence picks it up off the ground and its an interception

Well ive had the punter one happen this year and it was my punter, not the other one has happened me, I was just looking at the stats from the above game, my team won with O yards rushing, that is all ya need to know about this madden, ridiculous

Well ive had the punter one happen this year and it was my punter, not the other one has happened me, I was just looking at the stats from the above game, my team won with O yards rushing, that is all ya need to know about this madden, ridiculous

The other one happened me v Colts in pfl the other night

The other one happened me v Colts in pfl the other night

I actually think it happened me in madden 15 over there to, think the guy posted it up as well, i was getting hammered so it didnt effect the outcome, but it waa funny to see it

I actually think it happened me in madden 15 over there to, think the guy posted it up as well, i was getting hammered so it didnt effect the outcome, but it waa funny to see it

It was very strange, both of us thought it would be reviewed but wasn't,

• Advertisement

It was very strange, both of us thought it would be reviewed but wasn't,

Played a game in the PFL the other night, threw the ball to Kelvin Benjamin, it bounced off his helmet, gets called a fumble, review was called, and its still a fumble, i give up on this game

Advertisement