Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 17 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 06-02-2016 10:19pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Redskins(CPU) @ Buccaneers(Raoul)
    Packers(TripperMan28) @ Titans(CPU)
    Lions(Pudsy) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Browns(CPU)
    Falcons(Shmarky1) @ Raiders(CPU)
    Seahawks(DaftDave41) @ Cardinals(CPU)
    Bears(CPU) @ Vikings(snipping5256)
    Rams(PerrinV2) @ Panthers(I Knex I)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Advanced.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

When suits Panthers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Seahawks finish off their season with a 17-14 win over the Cardinals, this makes them 6-10 on the season which seems to reinforce Coach Daves' often heard media quips of "Lookit lads, we're not the worst team out there" and "As long as their is another shower of eejits who have a higher number in the loss column then this lot then I'll still have a job".
    Jimmy Graham is already gunning for Greatest of All Time Player of the Year with more than twice the receiving yardage of the bloke in second place. At his current rate he is either on target for 2,597 or a horrific fatigue and wear/tear based injury :o

A bold week three prediction didn't quite come to fruition but still a good solid season at 1,951 yards.
    Knex. wrote: »
    Its only just dawned on me that Dave gets to continue his Tight End record, with Jimmy Graham being with the Seahawks.

Pencilling him in for a reception record at some stage anyway! :pac:

Just looked, 13 yards off Calvin Johnsons record. I wasn't actually planning to break any records it just happened that way. I mean it would have been nice but it's not like I now have a number to be counting off next season >_> :o

The League MVP award is highly biased though. The poor auld Jimmy led the league in receiving yards, receiving TD's, had the longest play from scrimmage and had to put up with a pretty poor coach and he doesn't even feature in the top ten.

Even the NFC OPOY awards has snubbed him, I mean sure Cam Newton, Bridgewater and Rodgers are all on teams that have winning records and are off to the playoffs but still....
    There isn't even a "Best TE" category! Next you will be telling me that Fullbacks and Punters aren't valuable members of the roster anymore?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PerrinV2 wrote: »

When suits Panthers?

Can do this evening/night, or tomorrow after 5?

Advertisement