Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 OceanCity Maryland (merged)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Michelle2017

Hi my friend and I are going to Ocean City MD this summer and are looking for housemates if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aoife976

KevMolloy wrote: »
    Hey Aoife i'm heading over to Ocean city with my girlfriend for the summer. Neither of us have jobs yet, have yous sorted jobs out yet? Haven't really started looking at accommodation yet but have been talking to people who went before without having a place to stay sorted and they said finding a house and roommates was easy once they were over there. Have you seen any decent places to stay?

No none of us have jobs sorted yet but it seems that you can get jobs quite easily! Ya we have but it seems that you have to have a lot of people living together to make it cheap enough for us to live!

Hi aoife, my friend and I are going to Ocean City this summer too and looking for room mates, let me know if your interested
    Thanks

Hey Michelle ya I'd be interested! Let me know how I could contact you!

If you want to try find me try find me on Facebook it's Michelle nestor from Limerick
    aoife976 wrote: »
    Hey Michelle ya I'd be interested! Let me know how I could contact you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ernestas95

Hi my friend and I are going to Ocean City MD this summer and are looking for housemates if anyone is interested

Hi! Me and my 2 friends are also planning on going to ocean city. Have you guys found your jobs yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 melissamull167

hiya michelle me and my boyfriend are heading over too!, we would be up for sharing with a big group of people , was looking at accomodation the prices are really high but if a good few people get on board it would be unreal crack the houses are huge too, i still cant find a fb page for ocean city!, ps i was talking to an employer and he said to me if ya dont get accom sorted early that it is soo hard to find it over there!

hey iv been emailing loads and loads have gotten back to me , pinos pizza i got offered hes so nice too, also try the wrapper right on boardwalk, and also fat daddys restraunt they all wrote to me about jobs , but i havint accepted yet banking on the interview next week with the landing. hope that helps!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

hey iv been emailing loads and loads have gotten back to me , pinos pizza i got offered hes so nice too, also try the wrapper right on boardwalk, and also fat daddys restraunt they all wrote to me about jobs , but i havint accepted yet banking on the interview next week with the landing. hope that helps!:)

Hi just wondering how you got in contact with these places or even where you got the email? Id also be looking for people to share a house

• Registered Users Posts: 4 conoro1996

Hi, me and my friend are also heading to Ocean City for the summer will be looking for people to share accommodation with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

I would be interested. Heading out with 3 others from my class.

• Advertisement

Hi, Myself and my friend (maybe one or two more) are heading to O.C. this summer as well and will be looking to share accomodation

There is a group of four of us now heading over! We're four lads from Meath Dublin Laois and Roscommon we'd be up for sharing accommodation with another group if anyone was interested

There is a group of four of us now definitely heading over! We are four lads from Meath Dublin Roscommon and Laois if anyone is interested in sharing accommodation let me know!

Hi just wondering how you got in contact with these places or even where you got the email? Id also be looking for people to share a house

i went onto google maps and done major lurking and clicked in to all them ans some had a employee form so i filled it out :) have a look on maps ill also send u his email for pinos pizza. my facebook is melissa mulligan from dublin if ya want to pm me :)

conoro1996 wrote: »
    There is a group of four of us now heading over! We're four lads from Meath Dublin Laois and Roscommon we'd be up for sharing accommodation with another group if anyone was interested

wed be up for sharing the sooner ya book accom the better and try get a good few on it i was lookin at a 8 bedroom house which would be about 1500 each dor summer or less pm me on fb my name is melissa mulligan from dublin

wed be up for sharing the sooner ya book accom the better and try get a good few on it i was lookin at a 8 bedroom house which would be about 1500 each dor summer or less pm me on fb my name is melissa mulligan from dublin

works out about 380 a month i think but u need 10 people for a 8 bed house, but who cares about beds 😂well be drunk everynight 👌

There is a group of four of us now definitely heading over! We are four lads from Meath Dublin Roscommon and Laois if anyone is interested in sharing accommodation let me know!
    Hey Conor, We'd be up for sharing a house with ye but ye'd have to be willing to squash to make it cheap enough add me on fb my Name is Aoife Murphy from cork and im doing Business Information Systems in ucc girl in a black dress

I would be interested. Heading out with 3 others from my class.
    Ya we'd be interested in that add me on fb my Name is Aoife Murphy from cork and im doing Business Information Systems in ucc girl in a black dress

aoife976 wrote: »
    I'm going on a J1 this summer to Ocean City Maryland with a couple of my friends, there is about 5 of us and I'm just wondering how I go about finding more roommates? Thanks in Advance :)
    Just created a group on Facebook called ocean city 2017 so we can all try sort accommodation

hiya michelle me and my boyfriend are heading over too!, we would be up for sharing with a big group of people , was looking at accomodation the prices are really high but if a good few people get on board it would be unreal crack the houses are huge too, i still cant find a fb page for ocean city!, ps i was talking to an employer and he said to me if ya dont get accom sorted early that it is soo hard to find it over there!
    Just created a group on Facebook called ocean city 2017 so we can all try sort accommodation

• Advertisement

ledgend thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amy4141

hey guys just wondering if yee are still interested in extra roommates?? :)

amy4141 wrote: »
    hey guys just wondering if yee are still interested in extra roommates?? :)

Ya Amy how many of ye is there? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 orla2020

sorry i was signed in on my sisters fb account, my names actually Orla haha! well originally there was a group of 8-10 of us or so, but now most of the girls cant go as theyre trying to save for their masters :/ so possibly just the 2 or 3 of us now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JC960

Do any of Ye know what ocean city is like if you are not 21 ? It's not a major thing but would like to know anyways

orla2020 wrote: »
    sorry i was signed in on my sisters fb account, my names actually Orla haha! well originally there was a group of 8-10 of us or so, but now most of the girls cant go as theyre trying to save for their masters :/ so possibly just the 2 or 3 of us now! :)

Hey sorry for the late reply we're looking into accommodation at the moment add me on fb Aoife Murphy doing BIS in ucc girl in black dress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eoreilly123

* 5 Irish Cork girls looking for housemates *
    Hey guys myself and 4 others will be going to ocean city for the summer months on our J1!! We are looking for a bunch of people lads or girls or both to share accommodation with to cut down the prices, the more the merrier and what not hahaha contact for more details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciaran97

Heading out to Ocean City in Maryland for the J1 with my girlfriend for the summer. Is anyone else looking for accommodation or know of anywhere that has reasonably priced rent?

Advertisement