Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calving Camera Systems - three Mobile

• 06-02-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All

I am wondering if anybody is having the same issue as I am having.. I installed a calving camera system in 2011, connected using a dvr, dovoda 3gn router and a three mobile dongle. All was working perfect until about the summer time when the internet starting dropping connection. I left it as cows were not calving and within the past month have been trying to get it up and running again.

So I rang three, to discover that they have joined with 02 and I had to Manually reconnect to a mast. Long story short the Manual connection kept dropping which is no good for accessing camera remotely. I discovered that my dongle and modem were too old so I updated those, and a different sim. It took me a month of ringing three to get this far. Today I thought I finally had it sorted out, I was able to connect remotely and the internet was coming on everytime I turned off and on the router. But this evening I checked the camera on my phone and it had frozen at a point in time. Went back over and plugged it in and out and it wont work at all again. I am so tormented, anybody have any idea what I could do?

Advertisement