Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea / Coffee venue for a large group

Options
  • 07-02-2016 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice place in the city where I can reserve an area for 10/15 people to enjoy tea and chats in the evening time (6pm+)? Preferably somewhere that won't require a deposit. Bewley's on Grafton St was good for this sort of thing when it was around. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

How about Costa on Nassau/Dawson Street corner? They have a fairly large area downstairs. I haven't reserved an area there before but it's large enough for a group that size anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

I read about this place recently - Accents coffee lounge, opens till late enough as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Kathy22 wrote: »
    I read about this place recently - Accents coffee lounge, opens till late enough as well.

I was going to suggest Accents too but you bet me to it. I've been there a few times. Their area downstairs would be big enough for 10-15 people. All the seating is soft sofas and it's cosy. Plus the staff are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Kathy22 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I've tried booking with Accents before and they require a large deposit (more than I anticipate the group may spend on tea!). I haven't been to that Costa before - I must check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tibor_imo

Roasted Brown upstairs in Film Base might be able to help you out. They've recently refurbed and have some of the best coffee in Dublin. Nice guys too and take in groups such as yours after hours I'm pretty sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement