Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for first year next year?

Options
  • 07-02-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Need to book accommodation tomorrow for next year. Any first years have advice on which village? I think I'd rather an apartment vs a house. Anyone know which is the best bet for first years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

S_K_ wrote: »
    Need to book accommodation tomorrow for next year. Any first years have advice on which village? I think I'd rather an apartment vs a house. Anyone know which is the best bet for first years?

If you'd prefer an apartment then Dromroe, Thomond and Cappavilla are much the same apart from distance. None of them are as party centric as Kilmurry or Plassey but there's craic there if you look for it and wherever you go you'll be with other first years anyway.

Another good option could be Troy Village. It's cheaper than the others and still has a double bed and ensuite. Only con is distance from college but it's a 15/20 minute walk that's not too bad.

Advertisement