Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Bray to City Centre weekday morning - time

• 07-02-2016 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me - I need to bring my newborn for a hospital appointment in Holles st on Tuesday morning at 9 am. I have no idea how long it would take to drive in from Bray at that time - normally I'd get public transport but I'm not comfortable with a tiny baby on the bus/train during rush hour. Can someone advise what time I would need to leave Bray at to be there on time? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I would leave at 7.30 and you should be in by 8.30 giving you time to find parking etc. I'm only going by my irregular trips to temple street at around that time and passing holles street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

foxy06 wrote: »
    I would leave at 7.30 and you should be in by 8.30 giving you time to find parking etc. I'm only going by my irregular trips to temple street at around that time and passing holles street.

Thanks foxy that's not too bad (though I won't be saying that when I'm trying to get us out on time! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Avoid driving the black Rock road.... Did it the other day and took the best part of fifty mins from temple road through to Merrion gates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Avoid driving the black Rock road.... Did it the other day and took the best part of fifty mins from temple road through to Merrion gates

Thanks, will stick to the N11 and turn off onto Fitzwilliam square. I'm hoping the traffic is moving just enough to keep the baby asleep!

Advertisement