Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from rugby

Options
  • 07-02-2016 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from rugby for one day for posting the following.

"these teams have no idea how to manipulate space.turgid"

that is a valid,non inflammatory and unbiased opinion. i have applied it to both teams.
    i did not post something like "ireland are ****e"

its very dictator-y and akin to censorship i believe. at time of writing neither team have scored a try so i feel my opinion is justified.

i look forward to your feedback.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed this with the mod that banned you? That's the first step of the dispute process as set out above. You should only start a thread here if you fail to reach a satisfactory resolution with the mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭nehe milner skudder

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you discussed this with the mod that banned you? That's the first step of the dispute process as set out above. You should only start a thread here if you fail to reach a satisfactory resolution with the mod.

apologies. will do

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The mod has agreed to lift the ban, although the system is playing up for him so I've done it for him

This can be marked resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement