Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card payment online

Options
  • 07-02-2016 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭

Hi, i just tied  to buy a  card from moonpig all went well until payment, put in visa card details and then was asked to verify car details ,asked question were did you live when you were 10, street name , etc... anyway was locked out after 3rd attempt, wrong answer i supose cant even remember setting this up,dont get asked it on other sites when making payment with card,.moonpig should except paypal so much easier,  i know security is important but to the point were  you cant purchase,anyway how do i go about to reset?
    thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i assume if you ring 365 you'll get sorted. 

I always pick the forgot password option if i don't remember the answer ve used, much easier than having to ring up. 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

RossieMan wrote: »
    i assume if you ring 365 you'll get sorted. 

I always pick the forgot password option if i don't remember the answer ve used, much easier than having to ring up. 
     It wasn't password it was the questions to answer, never came across it before or just dont remember setting it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It is a password. You would have set it up the first time you did a card payment online. Some sites use it,others don't.

Anyway,its the 365 number you ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi SCOOP 64, thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like your verified by Visa password may be locked.

When you buy from participating retailers you’ll be asked to input your verified by Visa password to complete the transaction. When you originally registered for verified by Visa you would have created a password and supplied the answers to some security questions (this is just in case you forget your password).

If you call 0818 251 251 (choose option 2 on the menu for verified by Visa) one of our reps can reset this password for you.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement