Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you transfer save files and trophies between PSN accounts?

Options
  • 07-02-2016 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I've been using an Irish PSN account. I bought a 12 month UK PSN subscription, not knowing that it wouldn't work with my Irish account.

I've now made a UK account but want to know if it is possible to transfer the stuff from my original account over?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Tusky wrote: »
    I've been using an Irish PSN account. I bought a 12 month UK PSN subscription, not knowing that it wouldn't work with my Irish account.

I've now made a UK account but want to know if it is possible to transfer the stuff from my original account over?

No.
    But you should still be able to use your Irish account for online gaming/trophies/saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

F1ngers wrote: »
    No.
    But you should still be able to use your Irish account for online gaming/trophies/saves.

But the PSN account is on the UK one, so surely I won't be able to play online on the Irish one? Or can multiple profiles on a PS4 play online from one PSN account?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Tusky wrote: »
    But the PSN account is on the UK one, so surely I won't be able to play online on the Irish one? Or can multiple profiles on a PS4 play online from one PSN account?

I just verified with one of my non-plus accounts, you can play online so long as there is a plus account on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

F1ngers wrote: »
    I just verified with one of my non-plus accounts, you can play online so long as there is a plus account on the system.

Is it not that the account that the ps4 system is activated on needs plus? Or does that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is it not that the account that the ps4 system is activated on needs plus? Or does that matter?

If the account with plus is set to primary any account on that PlayStation will have access to online play

• Advertisement
Advertisement