Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog reaction to Corvental D drug

• 08-02-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

So anyway I went to the vet on Friday with my dog. I was prescribed Corvental D for my dog as she has some congestion on her lungs. So I give her first tablet on Saturday at about 5:30 and by 8 she was more active, restless and alert.

So on Sunday I was away and Poppy was with my dad. He said she was the same, restless active. She managed to get herself wedged into the stick basket and he had awful job getting her out. So on Sunday I came back at 5 and give her the second tablet. By half 6 it was like she was high. Constantly pacing, restless, didn't recognise anything or anyone. Walking into things and very confused and agitated.

So by 11:30 I was very worried so phoned the emergency number of my vets. I was told it would wear off after a few hours and to give her half a paracetamol and to put her in a dark room and leave her there. I did all this. She finally wore herself out at 2 this morning

I will not be giving her anymore. Will phone my vet at 2 as I'm in work. Did anyone else have a similar reaction with medication

Advertisement