Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male singer/guitarist wanted for rock cover band - Dublin

• 08-02-2016 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Established rock cover band seeks strong singer with good vocal range to grow lineup from 3 to 4 piece. Professional attitude a must - guitar an added bonus.

We play a mix of great classic, alternative and indie tunes to a high standard with an ever growing set. Based in south Dublin, weekly rehearsals, regular gigs.

PM for more details with demos if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

PM'd you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Dean200882

Scorlóg wrote: »
    Established rock cover band seeks strong singer with good vocal range to grow lineup from 3 to 4 piece. Professional attitude a must - guitar an added bonus.

We play a mix of great classic, alternative and indie tunes to a high standard with an ever growing set. Based in south Dublin, weekly rehearsals, regular gigs.

PM for more details with demos if interested.

How's things I'm 23 and I've been part of a country Rock band band before ..I've a decent range and e joy singing all sorts ..I'm from Dublin the blanchardstown area ..performing wise I'm very comfortable on Stage and would be interested in getting something going if you send me on your email I'll send you some audio clips

Advertisement