Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation notice

Options
  • 08-02-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you please advise how long it takes to cancel my contract due to the recent price increase? i intend to move supplier, and want to ensure no unnecessary overlap and no lack of service. 

Is this a case where 30 days notice is required?
    Can I perform a "switch" without penalty?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi,

Can you please advise how long it takes to cancel my contract due to the recent price increase? i intend to move supplier, and want to ensure no unnecessary overlap and no lack of service. 

Is this a case where 30 days notice is required?
    Can I perform a "switch" without penalty?

Many thanks.
    Hi Feasog Dearg

Notification is required if cancelling as a result of price increase however it is up to your chosen provider to take over service thus closing your eir account - the date of closure is set by the date your new provider takes over service. If you contact eir cancellations on free phone 1800303600 they will take notification and you would then contact your new provider of choice.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement