Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Cherrywood

• 08-02-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I’m looking for one more person to sign up to Ben Dunne’s offer for the gym in Cherrywood. 3 people at €132 each. Let me know if anyone is interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lawl

Hi looking to join northwood gym with 2 other people for 550euro.
    Anybody interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 feckoff

yes i am call me on 0894862364 patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 7 feckoff

if either of you need another person text me

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Penguin231

I m looking for one more person to sign up to Ben Dunne s offer for the gym in Cherrywood. 3 people at 132 each. Let me know if anyone is interested?
    Add your reply here.
    Hi, If you are still interested in Cherrywood, I am selling rest of my membership valid until 16.09.16 for just 49? You pay 30 transfer fee to the gym itself, we have to meet there to transfer it. Looking for quick sale. My hubby is selling his too, we are moving out of the area. Cheers, Eimear would need to know asap though as literally about to move!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mushman182

2 of us here looking for 1 more person to join Ben Dunne Gym Northwood with to avail of €175 pp for the year offer. Any one interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 mrandyx82

Im Interested to join northwood , just sent the private message. rgs Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

did you find that 3rd person? I'd join up. Let me know if you're still looking. I work in Santry and train there in my lunch hour

Advertisement