Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 08/02/2016 *Spoilers*

• 08-02-2016 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭

Lesnar and Bryan rumoured to be on and expect more tension build between Ambrose and Reigns

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would be cool to see Bryan come out and as he announces his retirement this music hits

And we get a Owens vs Bryan at WM ................................... :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

**** off lesnar and Bryan has to be bs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Would be cool to see Bryan come out and as he announces his retirement this music hits

And we get a Owens vs Bryan at WM ................................... :pac::pac:

Or an Undertaker gong :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Anyone want to predict a rating for Raw tonight after DB announcing his retirement on Twitter?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

:Keith: wrote: »
    Anyone want to predict a rating for Raw tonight after DB announcing his retirement on Twitter?

No major increase in the ratings even with the tweet going out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Please just give him a dignified send off. No beat down, no having Reigns save him and ending the show pushing Reigns....please just dedicate the show to how great he was, highlight videos, then a nice send off where he is celebrated and applauded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Mark Henry type swerve :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Please just give him a dignified send off. No beat down, no having Reigns save him and ending the show pushing Reigns....please just dedicate the show to how great he was, highlight videos, then a nice send off where he is celebrated and applauded.

Yes Yes Yes Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Don't wrestlers usually "go out on their back" when they're leaving/retiring? Bryan can't put someone over in the ring now so I'm fully expecting The Authority to beat him in a promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

J. Marston wrote: »
    Don't wrestlers usually "go out on their back" when they're leaving/retiring? Bryan can't put someone over in the ring now so I'm fully expecting The Authority to beat him in a promo.

Depends Edge did not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Hopefully they just do it the way they gave Edge a send off and let him say what he has to say, thank the fans and leave.

J. Marston wrote: »

If the person is going to another company, fired or in trouble, or if they have had the build to the feud which ends in retirement, whatever. But in a case like this, just let fans celebrate him. Give the fans what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Said something similar in the Daniel Bryan thread, would it be too much for Hunter & Stephanie to check their ego's at the door should they decide to interrupt Bryan and instead of being the usual condescending heels, just appreciate him for what he's done while he was with the company.

Also
    Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady
    rumoured for tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Also
    Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady
    rumoured for tonight.

Them and New Day should be good.

Them and New Day will be good.

Fixed it for ya, the promos alone would be GOLD :D

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Don't tease me like that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

It won't happen.

It should happen, but it won't. They can't help themselves. They'll have to get some heat. It's pathetic, but it's what they do.

My bet is on the Authority saying 'we told you so', and Bryan just taking it.

SlickRic wrote: »
    It won't happen.

It should happen, but it won't. They can't help themselves. They'll have to get some heat. It's pathetic, but it's what they do.

My bet is on the Authority saying 'we told you so', and Bryan just taking it.

I don't think the Authority themselves will do anything. Be more like the LON will come out and they'll have Reigns save the day, they'll see it as big way of trying to get Roman over with the fans.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

When did they say Brian is going to be on? Crowd seems good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ugh. If she emasculates Brock I may have to throw something at the telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I love the Roman looks strong sign

Thank f*ck she didn't hang around, pray to Jebus the authority is gone once Wrestlemania is over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Ugh. If she emasculates Brock I may have to throw something at the telly.

At it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ha, Ambrose looked like such a chump there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

You have to give it to trips. He looks like a worlds champion. Looking sharp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brock is always great. Part of me is disappointed I won't get to see him suplex that egomaniac around at Mania.

Looks like they are planting the seeds of the Ambrose heel turn, hopefully for after Mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Hey everyone everyone, first live Raw in quite some time, no doubt I'll regret it later.

Loved Ambrose looking like such a dweeb there, easily my least favourite of all the indy guys in WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Would love to see Lesnar v ambrose at mania in a street fight instead of the wyatts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

That Ambrose line about getting Lesnar before this night was over makes me want to stay up. Could be fun.

Advertisement