Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 08/02/2016 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sexual Chocolate still has it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I love Xavier's You Tube channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Mark Henry absolutely belongs with New Day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Heh Lillian made sure she didn't mess up this time.

The SLLLAAAAAMMMMMYYYY award winning...

Another break FFS !!!!

• Advertisement

Looks like Bryan won't be getting more than a few minutes at this rate. I know he's not a big talker but surely he deserves 10 minutes at least?

Haha Big E rolls out of the ring, then straight back in for a 3D! Nice save.

Looks like Jey Uso got hurt.

And now a heel turn.

Well I didn't expect that.

Finally they've made the Dudleys relevant again!

• Advertisement

Hopefully that's the Usos off screen for awhile and about time they turned the Dudley Boys heel again.

I wonder will they have the whole locker room come out to applaud him?

This is going too be depressing :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Undertaker's gong will hit and they'll have a match at Wrestlemania and it'll be great and he'll be back full time and everything will be fine.

Now I know why I don't watch Raw live as much, ad breaks must add up to nearly half the run time.

Think it will be a bit like Edges, have him speak and thank the fans to be met by some of the guys in the back.

Now I know why I don't watch Raw live as much, ad breaks must add up to nearly half the run time.

Think it will be a bit like Edges, have him speak and thank the fans to be met by some of the guys in the back.

Kane guaranteed to come out.

Regal cameo too I'd say.

That was lovely.

Sad, but lovely.

Could have gave him the whole three hour slot and I bet he'd have happily talked all night, such an amazing guy.

• Advertisement

A nice send-off.

Best of luck to him and Brie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Just watched a few YouTube clips on the WWE channel there. 2 things I had to point out, now that the Dudleyz seem to be heel, that makes room for a new face team (Enzo & Big Cass?) and when Woods handed Renee the calculator, did anyone else cop that it said 8008135? :D:D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Did anyone else watch the bit on the Network afterwards, jesus Vince was in bits, say what you like about him and the WWE, but he really loves the product and the wrestlers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Classy send off which almost sounds like an oxymoron when it's talking about WWE.

So glad they didn't try any bs. Let the man talk for as long as he needs to. He'd more then earned that right.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It is rather a sad state of affairs when we should feel relieved that WWE didn't humiliate someone who was retiring. I still remember the awful Lita send off in 2006, made so much worse by the classy and heartfelt goodbye Trish had gotten only a few months before.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Did anyone Sky+ this? Did it record the whole lot? Hoping mine didnt cut out as i heard it ran a bit over the time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That was amazing, heartbreaking, but a perfect send-off. God, the crowd reaction....there's been no-one in a decade thats got that level of a reaction, and not sure if we'll see another like him.

In all the focus on Bryan, should point out that I thought it was a pretty good Raw too.

Not sure how I felt about the Ambrose cheap shot, but I guess it fits the character and the story, and you'd imagine it sets up a massively ****ed off Brock. I really would love to see some finish that lets Ambrose win the match though.

Dudleys turning heel was smart, though the crowd seemed waaaay to into it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That was amazing, heartbreaking, but a perfect send-off. God, the crowd reaction....there's been no-one in a decade thats got that level of a reaction, and not sure if we'll see another like him.

In all the focus on Bryan, should point out that I thought it was a pretty good Raw too.

Not sure how I felt about the Ambrose cheap shot, but I guess it fits the character and the story, and you'd imagine it sets up a massively ****ed off Brock. I really would love to see some finish that lets Ambrose win the match though.

Dudleys turning heel was smart, though the crowd seemed waaaay to into it :P

Seeing and hearing the reaction bryan got just reminds me of how badly theyve handled reigns whole push.

Bryan turn to mega stardom was really so natural nothing forced about it except for the wwe push against him. Theyve never allowed regins to get the support he needed to be a top guy instead of telling us hes there top guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bryan's speech left me feeling a mixture of happy and sad. Happy he got out before he destroyed himself but sad for the man himself, who comes across as the most grateful and humble guy ever, he truly loves the business and what it have him. A class act all the way through. He deserves everything he's gotten success wise. His line of "that's what Brie says everynight" to the crowds YES! chants was legit the funniest thing I've heard in years!!

In other notes, I'm glad the Dudley Boyz went heel. I hate when they get the crowd chanting "tables" and counting with them, it's so not them. Also, the crowd hate the Usos. They're beyond bland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Did anyone else catch what it said on Xavier's calculator when Renee interrupted New Day ?

Advertisement