Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 08/02/2016 *Spoilers*

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I have to say, that was a great Raw from top to bottom last night, even when you leave out Bryan's promos and his speech. The matches were good, they advanced some storylines well and the Dudleys turning was a genuine surprise, and a good one at that.

Crowd was pretty much dead for a lot of it and it speaks volumes about the popularity Daniel Bryan has with the fans that they got so loud. Easily the best Raw of the year so far and they'll do well to top it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Agreed, didn't FF through any of it.
    As much as I wanted to FF through the Miz segment, it was just that damn good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Just watched a few YouTube clips on the WWE channel there. 2 things I had to point out, now that the Dudleyz seem to be heel, that makes room for a new face team (Enzo & Big Cass?) and when Woods handed Renee the calculator, did anyone else cop that it said 8008135? :D:D:D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Did anyone else catch what it said on Xavier's calculator when Renee interrupted New Day ?

I did, on the previous page man :p:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lesnar was great i taught, i posted it before, and i know i am way out, but i just cant see him not been in the main event at mania, the man is just quality and should not be wasted on the biggest card of the year.

Terrific send off for Bryan, Vince actually looked genuine in his applause for him, not sure if it was because he was actually pleased for him or its because he wont have to push him again because of the fans ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lesnar was great i taught, i posted it before, and i know i am way out, but i just cant see him not been in the main event at mania, the man is just quality and should not be wasted on the biggest card of the year.

Follow the buzzards...

And all that ****e is coming Lesnar's way :(

It's going to be such a waste seeing Lesnar vs the Wyatts at WM, I'd rather another HHH Lesnar match at WM and have Reigns and Ambrose face off over the boring HHH Reigns & Lesnar Wyatt combo they're forcing on us.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Follow the buzzards...

And all that ****e is coming Lesnar's way :(

It's going to be such a waste seeing Lesnar vs the Wyatts at WM, I'd rather another HHH Lesnar match at WM and have Reigns and Ambrose face off over the boring HHH Reigns & Lesnar Wyatt combo they're forcing on us.

I know, i just don't want to believe it can happen, hence why im hoping because the wyatts have stayed away from Lesnar since the rumble that that idea has been scrapped

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I know, i just don't want to believe it can happen, hence why im hoping because the wyatts have stayed away from Lesnar since the rumble that that idea has been scrapped

Nope they've only stayed away so when they interfere at FastLane "We won't see it coming".

It's standard Wyatt practice, between programs he tends to stay quiet until his next random attack.

Loughc wrote: »
    Nope they've only stayed away so when they interfere at FastLane "We won't see it coming".

It's standard Wyatt practice, between programs he tends to stay quiet until his next random attack.

Stop it, stop it, stop it, I know, i just dont want it to happen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Every promo Wyatt is currently doing is referencing taking down giants and monsters.....they are 100% priming him to go after the beast, it is not even up for discussion - no matter how much no one wants it to happen!

I don't even think Heyman could make sense out of a Bray Wyatt nonsensical ramblling bullsh!t of a promo!

Advertisement