Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW26 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Silva is fit which has me doubting not captaining aguero now. It will be lukaku or aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Lukaku for me even if Kun is still in my squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

payet still tempting me but having the captain in the last Sunday game is often nice !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What about enner Valencia, only risk is he played 120 min mid week. Could he be benched?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Silva fit is a big deal for Aguero captainers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Very tempted to switch it to Lukaku now or maybe Ozil. Feel Everton are much more likely to score 3+ vs West Brom than City against Spurs.

Firmino.

Hard decision but Villa will try and attack at home and hopefully he can be involved in the picking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Silva is fit which has me doubting not captaining aguero now. It will be lukaku or aguero
    Was going to change it to Lukaku but yeah Merlin's parternship with Kun is making me nervous not keeping it on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

can't decide keep switching between costa and firmino...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I've switched it to Aguero given the Silva news. Had it on Payet all along, but now that Citeh have got one of their key players back it improves Agueros chances of scoring immensely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭smokingman

Silva was a bit rubbish last week though...
    As a Toffee fan, I'm going to put it on my neighbour Firmino though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Silva has been muck most of the season to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

CSF wrote: »
    Silva has been muck most of the season to be fair.

The world is against him, ever since that goal was stolen from him against West Brom.

I'm never letting that down.

#JusticeforSilva

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thinking of Antonio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Thinking of Antonio.

Surely he's a differential enough just by having him though? If he has his one of his good weeks you're already winning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Thinking of Antonio.

Antonio :D

Nothing to lose at this stage...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

CSF wrote: »
    Surely he's a differential enough just by having him though? If he has his one of his good weeks you're already winning.

I'm waaaaay past that type of reasoning son. Those are the actions of someone in the top 400k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm waaaaay past that type of reasoning son. Those are the actions of someone in the top 400k

My overall is 500,000 (or so) have stayed second in my main money league last few weeks so I'm banking on Lingaard & Payet (c) too pull me away from third and fourth and closer too first place. Still have my WC and 3 chips so all may not be lost but need a 70+ score today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Daniels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Have Kane and Silva in my team but can't decide, so going with the ridiculous outside captain pick, cabaye (home to Watford and on penalties) :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Anyone on ighalo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Outside pick for me too, transferred in Martial for Austin and captained him. Bringing Austin in last week was a big mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I'm still on Payet & have Alli on the bench.

Am I mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Benik Afobe. Mad punt every now then, todays the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Ended up with Sanchez. Payet Vice.

Not filled with confidence but none of them did. I don't have high hopes for this GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Kinda regretting going with Payet, West Ham could end up playing a weakened team ahead of their FA cup game next week plus they are ****ed with injuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

siblers wrote: »
    Kinda regretting going with Payet, West Ham could end up playing a weakened team ahead of their FA cup game next week plus they are ****ed with injuries.

the teams are in
    they are full strength

Advertisement