Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭N.96

I sent an email to TicketMaster but just thought there might be someone out there looking for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

N.96 wrote: »
    If anyone in Cork or Dublin is looking to buy 2 standing tickets to RHCP on Thursday 21st of September get on to me!

Hey,

If there hard copy tickets I'll take them.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

Anyone know if doors are 6.30 what time they will be on stage?

E-tickets i'm afraid!

Hey,

Thanks.

E-tickets I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Hey,

Thanks.

many have been on sale on ticketmaster again. Presumably people cancelling them and so going back on sale.

TM will tell you to send them back, but if you push the scumbags they will admit you do not have to and just refund you. Sneaky bastard cnuts, but sure what would you expect from one of the most hated companies in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,361 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

folks wasnt there an option of canceling your tickets because of the rescheduling, is that still possible to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

Travelling up for the concert during the week from Carlow/Kildare direction.

Could anyone tell me if it would be better to park at the Red Cow Park n Ride and take the Luas to the 3arena

or else

drive to 3arena via the port tunnel and park at the 3arena or around Bord Gais (for an easy exit at the end).

Any thoughts appreciated as I'm not very familiar with the area and the traffic conditions on concert nights. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

68508224 wrote: »

Could anyone tell me if it would be better to park at the Red Cow Park n Ride and take the Luas to the 3arena

or else

drive to 3arena via the port tunnel and park at the 3arena or around Bord Gais (for an easy exit at the end).

Any thoughts appreciated as I'm not very familiar with the area and the traffic conditions on concert nights. Cheers

When I have come from the Kildare direction, the Red Cow was handiest! There will potentially be a bit of a wait for the Luas though!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

When I have come from the Kildare direction, the Red Cow was handiest! There will potentially be a bit of a wait for the Luas though!

Yeah that's what I was thinking plus the journey time back to the red cow. Could potentially be halfway home if traffic wasnt too bad around the arena and on the quays afterward if i take the driving option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

According to Irish times they go on stage at 9pm. That would suit me down to the ground

Normally it would be 8pm though, so hoping they are accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Anyone know what hotel the band are staying in for the next couple of nights?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Mos Eisley wrote: »
    Anyone know what hotel the band are staying in for the next couple of nights?
    The Viking Lodge Hotel

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Rough idea of how long they'll stay out for?

johnk123 wrote: »
    Rough idea of how long they'll stay out for?

probably is on reviews online, you can get an idea from their setlists.

This site goes onto setlist.fm and will generate a spotify setlist for you. I prefer it to setlist.fm as it detects the album too, though it often will detect "greatest hits" albums.

it actually does a good one for chili peppers, no greatest hits detected. Spoilers as some may not want to see it, this 17th sept.
    https://setify.co/
    TRACKS
    Intro Jam
    Can't Stop
    By The Way (Deluxe Version)
    Dani California
    Stadium Arcadium
    Scar Tissue
    Californication (Deluxe Version)
    Dark Necessities
    The Getaway
    I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges
    The Stooges
    Right On Time
    Go Robot
    The Getaway
    Californication
    What is Soul by Funkadelic
    Funkadelic
    Aeroplane
    One Hot Minute (Deluxe Version)
    Don't Forget Me
    Sick Love
    The Getaway
    Higher Ground - 2003 - Remaster
    Mother's Milk
    Under The Bridge
    Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Deluxe Version)
    Can't Stop
    Goodbye Angels
    The Getaway
    Give It Away
    Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Deluxe Version)

https://setify.co/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 padre t

68508224 wrote: »

or else

I usually take the tunnell..much handier. Tha eurocar park is in sherriff st. a short walk to the arena.Youd do well to buy aticket online approx. €13. Bit of a wait exiting but when in the tunnell again youll fly it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭board stiff

Hi guys. Does anyone know if the entrance on East Wall road, where you could access the Eurocar park is now open? The last few shows I went to Google maps had this as the way to go but there were roadworks or something blocking it so I had to continue on and go via North Wall quay and through the avenues and alleyways :)

Debating whether to drive in or just park up at the Red Cow Park and Ride.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So 9pm start to 11pm ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

The Nal wrote: »
    So 9pm start to 11pm ish?

I have only seen one mention of it being 9pm start. Was in an Irish Times article a few days ago

But would love to get 100% confirmation if anyone has it?

• Advertisement

I emailed MCD yesterday for stage times but no reply yet. I plan on being in my seat around 8:30. Hopefully lady whatever will be finished by then

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Hi guys. Does anyone know if the entrance on East Wall road, where you could access the Eurocar park is now open? The last few shows I went to Google maps had this as the way to go but there were roadworks or something blocking it so I had to continue on and go via North Wall quay and through the avenues and alleyways :)

Thank you.

The car park wasn't accessible from anywhere but East Wall road last wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Anyone know if there's a pit area tonight and what time rhcp are due on at? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Thank you.

Im down around that area quite a bit for work..as of 10 minutes ago the turn onto Sheriff Street off the East Wall Road is still blocked off on one side (if you are entering that road for the Euro carpark) but traffic is allowed to exit onto East Wall Road from Sheriff Street. You can access the carpark by driving down North Wall Quay in front of the Point and turning onto Castleforbes Road..drive all the way to the end(straight through lights and over luas tracks) and turning right onto Sheriff Street.

MCD Productions‏Verified account @mcd_productions 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Stage times for tonight and tomorrows Red Hot Chili Peppers gigs!
    Lady Leshurr: 8:00pm
    Red Hot Chili Peppers: 9:10pm

https://twitter.com/mcd_productions

strange enough, as it is usually a little later than stated stage time that they usually come on, and 3arena has a curfew.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

All the gig's I was at in the 3 arena usually start at 9ish and are always done by 11pm , looking at rhcp gig's on YouTube the shows are usually bout 1 hour 40mins so a 9.10 pm start would sound about right but I'll b there at 8.30 just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭board stiff

Im down around that area quite a bit for work..as of 10 minutes ago the turn onto Sheriff Street off the East Wall Road is still blocked off on one side (if you are entering that road for the Euro carpark) but traffic is allowed to exit onto East Wall Road from Sheriff Street. You can access the carpark by driving down North Wall Quay in front of the Point and turning onto Castleforbes Road..drive all the way to the end(straight through lights and over luas tracks) and turning right onto Sheriff Street.

Thanks for the update keeponrockin. Yeah it was Harry Potter the last time herself and I were there and Maps brought me that way. Least I'll know tonight when driving in.

Looking forward to the show, despite a head cold and sore throat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Mcd Really know how to pick a support act.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Chronic !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Thanks for the update keeponrockin. Yeah it was Harry Potter the last time herself and I were there and Maps brought me that way. Least I'll know tonight when driving in.

Looking forward to the show, despite a head cold and sore throat :)

Feel your pain, I'm here downing Jameson, was in bed all pm nearly didn't make it.

RHCP virgin here, when they were huge I was buried in academia and trying to impress a Count Basie fan. ☺

Great musicians in the Pat Metheny/Keith Jarrett/Weather Report style but their muted downbeat image explains (to me anyway) why I never paid attention.

Enjoyed the night regardless

Advertisement