Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Live on redbull.TV from Denmark right now, great tunes they have, sound great!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think new material and the start of a new tour brings gives a bit of new life to any band. By the end of a long world tour most bands are tired and bored.

If you don't have time to watch the whole video above, watch Californication at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

TM server gone tech so can't book anything tonight, was considering that tennats gig if i can't get it off from work.. need a wee norrie tour

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://www.ssearenabelfast.com/red-hot-chilli-pipers

i was going to say the chilis are playing the SSE arena in Belfast in December but saw its the Red Hot Chilli Pippers lol.

They didnt announce any Irish or Uk tour dates for there 2016 euro tour yet.

http://redhotchilipeppers.com/tour

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They will be back in UK in Nov for def. Chad mentioned they are back in Scotland in Nov during a TITP interview. They are in Europe till the 21st Nov so im guessing UK/Ireland tour after that

• Advertisement

On a seperate note they sound all over the place at TITP. Seems Keidis and Josh are struggling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

On a seperate note they sound all over the place at TITP. Seems Keidis and Josh are struggling

Saw that, they played in Russia the night before so I put it down to tiredness from that trip to Scotland from Russia

14100325_10154576028049548_5650956845602285510_n.jpg?oh=6fc518d7895d94585534705e36cc85ca&oe=5843A0F4

Balls of a time for us non dubliners but should be a good gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Balls of a time for us non dubliners but should be a good gig.

Get your shopping done the same day.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »

Look nice walking into the 3arena with a ****load of bags lol.

Love to go but have 2 gigs coming up in Jan 17 and won't have the cash for a dec gig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭dobman88

Well the trip to Belfast from Kerry was well worth it. I wasn't sure if they would be good live but that was a fantastic gig. Great location too.

Went to Airbourne in Limeight last night as a little warm up and they were absolutely briliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Birneybau wrote: »

Is Bogger Day not December 8th?

Babymetal are supporting them on their UK tour

14089320_10154380482159223_6140935288498474239_n.jpg?oh=0553d2ffe11de143647a25d9892742cd&oe=583FE008

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pcooney

Might anyone have the URL link or pre-sales code from 3 to get the pre-sales tickets.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

Do ye think the Dublin gig in December will sell out fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I can't decide if I should buy a ticket for this or not. Some of their performances are shocking on this tour and others are great. It's frustrating really, a band at their level should be able to perform consistently. They sounded awful at T in The Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Rocko wrote: »
    Do ye think the Dublin gig in December will sell out fast?

They have the possibility of adding a second night ,there is nothing else on in the 3 arena that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

What do you txt to Three for the presale?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_3ARENAPRESALE&brand=ie_3arenapresale

Link to pre-sale

If ur signed up and have the 3plus app go to the music section and go into the rhcp page and click text my code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Looking forward to this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Damn, got in to the presale straight away but standing all gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got my standing ticket now with the presale, never been to a Chilis gig before, how are they live these days? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

bkrangle wrote: »
    Damn, got in to the presale straight away but standing all gone already

Me too. Gutted. Wednesday is our next chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I seen them at pinkpop in Holland back in June and they were unbelievable, A lot of other people have told me they weren't great when they seen them so seems to be hit and miss.

Standing tickets are still coming up for me even though I've bought one, they're all GA1 right? Keep trying people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

When I put in my code I can't click on the Find Tickets button. It's greyed out. :(

When I put in my code I can't click on the Find Tickets button. It's greyed out. :(

Happened me at first but then I realised I hadn't entered a number in the quantity part, could it be that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I was offered tickets in the upper tiers which I don't want, I let them go a few times now they are all gone :(:(

• Advertisement

Search for tiered seating alone, there's still tickets popping up but not very good ones.

Advertisement