Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

martyos121 wrote: »
    Happened me at first but then I realised I hadn't entered a number in the quantity part, could it be that?

I thought that too (I've done it before :D) but no, I had it all correct. I closed the page and started again and it worked on the third go. Bit late now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I thought that too (I've done it before :D) but no, I had it all correct. I closed the page and started again and it worked on the third go. Bit late now though!

Ah that's unfortunate, still though they have to keep a certain amount of tickets held for the general sale so if you're in quick on Wednesdat you may be in luck.

We got very lucky in hindsight as I could only buy my own ticket and had to rely on another mate to buy the rest from his card, luckily we all got our standing tickets.

We got very lucky in hindsight as I could only buy my own ticket and had to rely on another mate to buy the rest from his card, luckily we all got our standing tickets.

Jammy feckers :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Got tickets in Block A, Row 21, seats 29,30......right behind standing area, will i be able to see?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

guys I have a code for pre-sale but can't see where to enter it. Or is it over for pre-sale tickets already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I couldn't get that pre sale thing to work at around 9.45. Must have been all sold by then.

managed to get the pre-sale page to open finally. can get 1 ticket but not more than that. I assume it won't load if no tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Anyone get the email for the free album that was promised with each sale yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone get the email for the free album that was promised with each sale yet?

Nope. I thought they'd be released straight away but maybe they'll wait for the general sale to sell out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

ctlsleh wrote: »
    Got tickets in Block A, Row 21, seats 29,30......right behind standing area, will i be able to see?

I have sat eveywhere for fully seated and standing shows, In my view there are no bad seats in the place, you'll be grand, enjoy the show :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Nope. I thought they'd be released straight away but maybe they'll wait for the general sale to sell out first.

Never thought of that. You're probably right. Cheers.

Looks like it will be Done Deal for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

finbarrk wrote: »

General sale isn't till tomorrow, try then

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Babymetal are supporting them on their UK tour

14089320_10154380482159223_6140935288498474239_n.jpg?oh=0553d2ffe11de143647a25d9892742cd&oe=583FE008
    That would be an amazing show!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

finbarrk wrote: »

Tickets r still showing on pre sale for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Are presale codes individual or are they all the same?

It kept telling me that my presale code was invalid. Even though it was the one that Three texted on to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Mayhem!!!

Did anyone got a chance to get standing tickets?

I got Block H Row 50

Hope it will be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

Greg81 wrote: »
    Mayhem!!!

Did anyone got a chance to get standing tickets?

I got Block H Row 50

Hope it will be OK.

Got standing no bother.

Managed to get standing tickets! Phew!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Ticketmaster shows another date 21st. Wednesday????
    Standing tickets available.

got tickets for the Wednesday show. Am I right in thinking in the way the arena is laid out, you can see from all seating areas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭wyliecoyote1

went on at around 9.06 and Tuesdays were gone. got Wednesday standing, so tickets none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Prefer to be the second date to be honest! Especially back to back.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Was on at 9 and missed out on standing. Surprised at how quickly they went tbh.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

GLaDOS wrote: »

There's still standing tickets available for me when I check. Try again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

There a second date now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭abff

21st not appearing on Ticketmaster any more - only 20th. Any idea what's doing on?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

There's still standing tickets available for me when I check. Try again!

For the Wednesday I presume? Friends got tickets for Tuesday so I'm gonna hold out for that.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

For the Wednesday I presume? Friends got tickets for Tuesday so I'm gonna hold out for that.

No, Tuesday. I wasn't given the option for Wednesday.

Advertisement