Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

Got two seating in Block N because i was afraid to miss out incase they didnt add a second date :( Link to tickets for the second date if anyone needs it cause it isnt showing up on the ticketmaster listings for me. Lots of standing and seating left from the looks of it!
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005112E6F55ECF?camefrom=FB_WP_RHCP_310816

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

abff wrote: »
    21st not appearing on Ticketmaster any more - only 20th. Any idea what's doing on?

I got a confirmation email with the 21st as the date.

Ticketmaster havent updated their site is why its not showing up

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

No, Tuesday. I wasn't given the option for Wednesday.

Still getting nothing, offering my seated tickets.

I'm not too worried, either they'll release more tickets or I'll pick them up on toutless

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭abff

Got tickets for 21st. Says standing but specifies GA1. Any idea what this means?

Got tickets for 21st. Says standing but specifies GA1. Any idea what this means?

Stands for general admission

Mine are GA3. I think its the entrance number you use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Those damn insurance polices got me again, I never see it coming and don't know where to decline...

€8.08 down the drain...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Just got 2 standing tickets for Weds :)

76 quid for standing is a serious rip off :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Loads of tickets available on seatwave of course :rolleyes:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Stupid question. Just realised it stands for General Admission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Mac-Chops

threein99 wrote: »
    Stands for general admission

Mine are GA3. I think its the entrance number you use

I always thought from a young age, going to the cinema etc. that it stood for "Go Anywhere". Same thing though I guess :o

Wow, I taught I was buying Standing tickets, ended up buying 2 x Seated tickets :mad: I do not recall ever selecting seating tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

That's in Belfast...

Wow, I taught I was buying Standing tickets, ended up buying 2 x Seated tickets :mad: I do not recall ever selecting seating tickets...

You probably had best available selected

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Look at the band name

:D

If you are in the seated area is it possible to go into the Standing Area?....

You probably had best available selected

I'm pretty sure I selected Standing because I knew thats what I wanted...

Then the card didn't go through the first time so maybe then did it just decide to choose seating instead?.... Never will I buy tickets online again, absolute joke to be fair, getting charged for insurance that I don't even know how to cancel and then ending up with seating tickets when I wanted standing...

• Advertisement

I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure I selected Standing because I knew thats what I wanted...

Then the card didn't go through the first time so maybe then did it just decide to choose seating instead?.... Never will I buy tickets online again, absolute joke to be fair, getting charged for insurance that I don't even know how to cancel and then ending up with seating tickets when I wanted standing...

The price of tickets is ridicilous, it said 60 quid on the poster, I got 3 standing at total of 229, 76 each

The price of tickets is ridicilous, it said 60 quid on the poster, I got 3 standing at total of 229, 76 each

The 60 quid could be referring to the cheapest seating price, although I taught the standing was 60 before I even purchased...

So p1ssed that I actually for once end up with seated tickets when any concert I go to I stand :( ...

Might give them a shout later today but doubt I will get anything from it... Unless my bloody insurance that I paid for comes in to play for me getting the wrong tickets?

The 60 quid could be referring to the cheapest seating price, although I taught the standing was 60 before I even purchased...

So p1ssed that I actually for once end up with seated tickets when any concert I go to I stand :( ...

Might give them a shout later today but doubt I will get anything from it... Unless my bloody insurance that I paid for comes in to play for me getting the wrong tickets?

I always thought the cheapest tickets were standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,673 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Ticketmaster is blocked for me at work.

Had to order from the mobile site, and it's tough use - I have 2 for the 1st date but unsure what type. Would prefer standing on either night to sitting.

Are the 2 dates sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I think there's a trick to do this.
    After a few songs, go to the common bar area, and just head in to standing area from there, with a few pints in hand past the security. They don't usually check your ticket after the first few songs.

I dont understand the layout of the seating plan apparently I have lik G10 then Seat 270 or something but on the site the map only goes to 212 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Look at the band name
    Yeah it's the Red Hot Chili Pipers, the worlds premiere bagpipe-based RHCP tribute act.
    Far better show than the original RHCP

I nearly did the same. There were no standing tickets available when I logged in and they offered me seated tickets as an alternative. A bit confusing (perhaps deliberately so?) when you are trying to get tickets before they are all sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

My sister got tickets somehow. Two of us were trying and was not showing standing at all and then she managed to get them at around 20 past 9 for the 20th.
    I dont understand the layout of the seating plan apparently I have lik G10 then Seat 270 or something but on the site the map only goes to 212 :confused:

That's standing. Ticketmaster label standing tickets as "G-X" for record keeping.

Advertisement