Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

Anyone received the album codes yet? I got my tickets in the pre sale and still nothing as of now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

ryanch09 wrote: »
    Anyone received the album codes yet? I got my tickets in the pre sale and still nothing as of now!

Yea I have not either, on their Facebook page they said the email was coming soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I think there's a trick to do this.
    After a few songs, go to the common bar area, and just head in to standing area from there, with a few pints in hand past the security. They don't usually check your ticket after the first few songs.

They used wristbands for the standing area one time I was there before. Got standing for the Wednesday as soon as it came up at around 9.05am earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Those damn insurance polices got me again, I never see it coming and don't know where to decline...

€8.08 down the drain...

You've 14 days to get a refund on any insurance policy sold in this country AFAIK. You should be able to cancel this without cancelling the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Just got a standing ticket for the 21st on ticketmaster. So there are some still left. Just keep trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

threein99 wrote: »
    The price of tickets is ridicilous, it said 60 quid on the poster, I got 3 standing at total of 229, 76 each

The tickets are actually reasonable compared to other big artists for an indoor gig.
    77 euro for standing is pretty decent,its £77 for the UK gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Got seated as an alternative and didn't realise until now, is there a way to get a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

brijay wrote: »
    Got seated as an alternative and didn't realise until now, is there a way to get a refund?

Ticketmaster.com ,in the US give you three days to change your mind.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/ourguarantee
    All tickets for participating venues and teams are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, up until one week before the event.*

Interestingly they also have a very good exchange policy
    We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price for participating venues and teams, up until one week before the event.*

Im not sure what the case is here but if you rang them up Im sure they would give you a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Bad time of year for a gig

• Advertisement

bigpink wrote: »
    Bad time of year for a gig

I don't know it seems to have sold pretty well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I don't know it seems to have sold pretty well

Suppose it has just for people travelling up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Tried yesterday morning bang on 9 am for standing tickets, couldn't get any. How come standing tickets were offered to me on ticketmasters seatwave site? It's all a con by ticketmaster, tickets on sale on seatwave at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Davexirl wrote: »
    Tried yesterday morning bang on 9 am for standing tickets, couldn't get any. How come standing tickets were offered to me on ticketmasters seatwave site? It's all a con by ticketmaster, tickets on sale on seatwave at 9am.

People could of bought them in the presale and listed them,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Davexirl wrote: »

I hate this mentality around tickets..
    I didn't get them so it's a scam..

Despite that for any large gig in the 3, demand will exceed supply.. Especially with pre sales..

You were unlucky, some people did get them..

There was also plenty for the second date..

But no, ticketmaster fecked you over..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

bennyl10 wrote: »

Despite that for any large gig in the 3, demand will exceed supply.. Especially with pre sales..

In fairness Seatwave is glorified touting

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Tried again and got 1 standing for the Tuesday

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Anybody received the code to get a copy of the new album. I got tickets for both dates and I still have not received a code for either?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Hopefully Babymetal are supporting in Dublin,they look and sound absolutely stunning live .

Got my album code, seems it 4 quid for shipping

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

€4 per album or per order?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

€9.99 for 4 albums shipped, I just ordered mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,361 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Does anyone want a code? I already have the album

I was ****ting myself at 9.am, I logged into ticketmaster on the dot, got a ticket but I thought feck it, lets see can I get better and I couldnt not get any more what so ever and then the 2nd day was launched and it saved me

thank ****

• Registered Users Posts: 54,361 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Also what's G like in the 3 Arena?

I never been to a concert in the 3 Arena so im unsure is that a good area

bennyl10 wrote: »

Guess who owns seatwave ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Second night looks like its sold out now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyingbassman1

Would love to go but am out of the country unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭dobman88

Would love to go but am out of the country unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know that vital information though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Expected the support act to be Babymetal given they're supporting all the RHCP's UK gigs in the same month. Not too familiar with this one, she any good?

Advertisement