Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red hot Chili peppers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

martyos121 wrote: »
    Well Ticketmaster have told me I'll have my refund in 3-5 days and I haven't sent my ticket back yet. Seems they might just cancel it.

Right, I've never had to get a refund before and I was going by their e-mail which said you would have to return tickets to get a refund. I dont really care to be honest I'm keeping the tickets and going to the gigs next September.

scudzilla wrote: »
    Rob Zombie cancelled his gig here, i got a full refund and kept the tickets

Good for you, as I said above I was going by their e-mail regarding refunds.

Zardoz wrote: »
    What about e tickets ?

Not sure, you will have to check with Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

villa2008 wrote: »
    Not sure, you will have to check with Ticketmaster.

I got an email and text saying that tickets need to be returned to an address in Dublin .

Zardoz wrote: »
    I got an email and text saying that tickets need to be returned to an address in Dublin .

Yeah, me too. But as I said I'm keeping my physical tickets and going to the gigs next September.

If you have e-tickets I would say that the date will have already been changed on them if you go to your ticket order history and try and print the tickets again. I booked parking e-tickets for both nights and they now have the Sept 17 dates on them. So I guess the actual concert e-tickets would be the same.

To get a refund on e-tickets I'm sure all you have to do is phone them as others have said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

scudzilla wrote: »
    Rob Zombie cancelled his gig here, i got a full refund and kept the tickets

That was cancelled though not postponed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If you bought your ticket(s) online or over the phone and would like a refund, please send your tickets back to the address below:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2nd Floor, College Park House, 20 Nassau Street, Dublin 2[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you stopped into one of our Ticketmaster outlets to buy your tickets, you’ll need to swing by one more time with the tickets and the outlet staff will help you with your refund.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

They're making it a pain for people to get a refund, probably intentional.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Well Ticketmaster have told me I'll have my refund in 3-5 days and I haven't sent my ticket back yet. Seems they might just cancel it.

What number did you call?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TEA8055

I bought second hand e tickets, will these be sufficient for the gig? could someone please confirm if ticketmaster will be providing new updated e tickets to the original buyer? Not really sure where I stand at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

pilot1087 wrote: »

What number did you call?
    1800 69 69 69

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,673 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

The worst thing is because it was so late, I cannot cancel hotel costs, transport etc and get that money back. Days taken off work too that I could have used to finish up early for Christmas instead

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

FitzShane wrote: »
    The worst thing is because it was so late, I cannot cancel hotel costs, transport etc and get that money back. Days taken off work too that I could have used to finish up early for Christmas instead
    Thats the worst bit about this..apparently they knew on the sunday night after they came off stage in London but cared more about rescheduling so they didnt lose $$$..people who had hotels booked on the likes of booking.com could have got their money back within the 24 cancellation window but they chose to announce to late for many to do that..bad form!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Thurs the 21st doen't suit me now so but I could make the Wed the 20th

Anyone interested in switching nights? I've two standing for the 21st

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

I got 2 seating for Wed the 20th. Block H row 50. Let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

I've two standing for the weds. Might be interested in the swap

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

I have 2 seated tickets for the Wednesday night, looking to trade and pay to get 3 seated together if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Greg81 wrote: »
    I got 2 seating for Wed the 20th. Block H row 50. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks but looking for standing, seems to be a big demand on them so you won't have trouble switching.

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    I've two standing for the weds. Might be interested in the swap

If you're keen then drop me a PM. Thanks!

Thanks but looking for standing, seems to be a big demand on them so you won't have trouble switching.

If you're keen then drop me a PM. Thanks!

I'll give ya a pm over the weekend man have to double check that the Thursday suits everyone. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 54,361 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Guys do we know who the opening act is for the September gig yet and what time do we actually see RHCP on stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Would also like to know who the support is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Had tickets for them in December last year, are they still usable for the gig in September? Will I need to get a replacement ticket from Ticketmaster?

Wing126 wrote: »
    Had tickets for them in December last year, are they still usable for the gig in September? Will I need to get a replacement ticket from Ticketmaster?

Nope they are still usable

Headshot wrote: »
    Guys do we know who the opening act is for the September gig yet and what time do we actually see RHCP on stage?

Anyone know:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Lady Leshurr - According to the TM website..... (who????)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Had a quick look on youtube. Think I'll give her a miss...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Hi

Anyone know of a bus passing through Athlone for the wednesday gig? Tried irishconcerttravel.ie & concertbus.ie but no joy.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Just bumping this up! Really don't want to drive as Id like to have a few beers before the gig so if anyone knows of a bus passing through Athlone on the 20th please let me know.

Thanks again!

Do we know what time RHCP are expected on stage.

I have no interest in seeing Lady Leshurr

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭N.96

If anyone in Cork or Dublin is looking to buy 2 standing tickets to RHCP on Thursday 21st of September get on to me!

• Advertisement

N.96 wrote: »
    If anyone in Cork or Dublin is looking to buy 2 standing tickets to RHCP on Thursday 21st of September get on to me!
    You can get refunded if they are originally December tickets as far as I know

Advertisement