Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private swimming lessons Roscommon?

• 08-02-2016 9:35pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know of anyone that does private swimming lessons in the Roscommon area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Depending on when you're available, you may be able get lessons in the abbey hotel.
    I know a lady who got one on one lessons there, but she didn't work and was able go at random quiet times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Addle wrote: »
    Depending on when you're available, you may be able get lessons in the abbey hotel.
    I know a lady who got one on one lessons there, but she didn't work and was able go at random quiet times.
    Thanks for the info Addle,actually ended up getting some sorted for the sports centre in Athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 roscommmon1980

I brought my daughter to the abbey to splash around as opposed to swimming (yet)
    I thought it was good

Advertisement