Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech 32 home alarm .

• 08-02-2016 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi please can anyone help me. Ive an aritech 32 home alarm. It has power. But when i set the alarm to go out or partguard the light comes on panel. But the sound buzzer is not working
    So when you come back in alarm is not ringing
    So sound issue andthat
    Can anyone please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'll move this to HSS later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭kub

Op if you press 0#9 that will give you a 10 second bell test, do that during the day for your neighbours sake, listen out for the buzzer and let us know if it goes off.

Bear in mind that is an old panel now.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

And if you activate the alarm fully does the internal and external bell sound?
    Could be some fuses gone or it could be the panel itself. Its getting on a bit now..:D

Advertisement