Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

J0ov.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Been too busy switching photo gear systems to be tempted by any new mods or tanks.

5tQGgMQ.jpg

There's nothing that really grabs me out there in the vaping world atm. Wouldn't mind trying the Engine ... otherwise ... Same old Alien and Mage, showing signs of wear now

xXYf7Qt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

There's nothing that really grabs me out there in the vaping world atm. Wouldn't mind trying the Engine ... otherwise ... Same old Alien and Mage, showing signs of wear now

The alien mod showing signs of wear?

Is the finish not great?

moleyv wrote: »
    The alien mod showing signs of wear?

Is the finish not great?

I have it a good few weeks now, and it's been thrown in pockets with keys and change and bags with camera gear etc ... not exactly babied it tbh. I was going to leave it as my home-only mod, and use my older ones for out and about and on the course I'm doing. But I just tend to grab the Alien every morn, it's the best bet to get me through the day.

So, it's not doing too bad considering. Just a couple of nicks on it, you can see the white one on the side in that pic and a little wear on the buttons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

So, it's not doing too bad considering. Just a couple of nicks on it, you can see the white one on the side in that pic and a little wear on the buttons

Ah yeah, not too many mods hold up against the keys in the pocket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

I no, I have a Smok fetish!
    Really loving the H-priv paired with the avocado 24, looks the part.
    Running a single SS fused Clapton(.42ohm) in tc mode,
    clouds and taste is fantastic!

On the left is the blue/black alien with a tsunami 24,
    using a twin 24g kanthal 13 wrap around a 3mm bit(.5ohm) again great
    flavour and clouds!

And on the right is the Gary/black alien with the tfv8 baby beast using the
    .15 ohm T8 coil and its a great setup!

Thinking of selling 1 of the alien's, I have more mods then I need!!

IMG_1321_zpsg9rrnng7.jpg

That blue Alien is snazzy, how much, just for curiosity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

We should be able to watch movies on our mods soon :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

That blue Alien is snazzy, how much, just for curiosity

I wouldn't let it go for less then €45, it's only 2 weeks old.
    I'll see if I sell it. I've a few things to sell and will put them up on the
    For sale/swap thread later today.... if the blue alien is there, buy away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

ogmjhB.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Seriously thinking of picking up the G-Priv and Baby Beast kit, how you finding it and where did ya get it?

Venom wrote:
    Seriously thinking of picking up the G-Priv and Baby Beast kit, how you finding it and where did ya get it?

Got it off efag.ie, can't post a link at the moment,its out of stock though. I had it on pre order and it was delivered last Friday.
    Great mod,solid build, touch screen is big, responsive with everything easily accessible. Takes 25mm tanks like the Engine,nothing to spare though so hopefully that's as big as tanks will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

4xqOnh.jpg

N5CMTP.jpg

On a bit of an OBS buzz at the moment.....have an Engine mini on the way too !!!

Wow, remember when this was a hot topic?? Page 6? lemme revive this real quick

All I ever need at one time, 2 decent mods, and a couple of decent tanks:
    9f3aNkG.jpg

That Alien is over 3mths old now btw, and not a paint chip. They definitely improved the paint job on the newer batches. The puff count alone tells you how much I've been using it.

As you can see...I have a bit of an OBS thing.. !!! :)

IMG_20170326_121747.jpg

kingaaa wrote: »
    As you can see...I have a bit of an OBS thing.. !!! :)

IMG_20170326_121747.jpg

The Engine is pretty good, love that it's almost impossible to make it leak [bar a wee bit up top after filling] - Still love my Cleitos though, the 120 in the above pic with the RBA deck

The Engine is pretty good, love that it's almost impossible to make it leak [bar a wee bit up top after filling] - Still love my Cleitos though, the 120 in the above pic with the RBA deck

I've never actually owned a Cleito, from all accounts they're a great tank....

kingaaa wrote: »
    I've never actually owned a Cleito, from all accounts they're a great tank....

They're great. The best way to do it is buy the tank, and use the stock coils you get with and then once you realise you like it [because you will] then get the RBA deck. Completely worth it. The 120 w/Rba is as good as any RTA IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Kabuki on top of the iStick 30. MTL vaping at its best! :D

412921.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

uaz6svO.jpg

Smok Alien with a Cleito 120 is my every day vape for work, then the RX200s is a new addition, Tsunami RDA currently has a dual Clapton build in it that I use for trying out new juices and blowing clouds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

The best of both worlds :P

413905.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

My new alien. Can fully take advantage of the OBS engine now and its a great tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

IMG_20170517_145018_zpssohncsvt.jpg

VXosII.jpg

:D:D:D that bottle of juice should last you an hour...

that bottle of juice should last you an hour...

:) I know it has a crazy thirst this Cleito but she needs the power to get anything out of it. It wouldn't be my normal style of vaping, I'd be happier at somewhere between 40/60 W but I said I'd give this stock coil a blast and it's a damn good vape I have to admit. Still love all the Cleito's, best out there.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Have the Kanger Cupti 2 and baby beast tank. My Higgy cigs juice order arrived so I'm sampling the Wirehead Stoney Splash and it's yum!

Advertisement