Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netflix price increase - no e-mail notification

• 09-02-2016 1:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,501 ✭✭✭✭

I spotted a post in another forum and as a result logged into my Netflix a/c and checked my profile where to my amazement it says that my monthly subscription is going up from €6.99 to €8.99 on Feb 19th next and I got no e-mail notification :eek: I've been signed up for a couple of years so was left out of the last price increase, I knew there was one flagged for 2016 but didn't expect it to be done with no notification.

They sent me an e-mail on Jan 15th last about recently added content and on the 'Communications' setting in my profile I have ticked all of the options under 'E-mail Communications' so there's no reason why I shouldn't have received an e-mail about a price increase.

Did anyone get an e-mail notifying you about a price increase?

Under Bill Plans they now list three options.....
    • Watch on one screen at a time in SD €7.99 p.m.
    • Watch on two screens at a time in HD €8.99 p.m.
    • Watch on four screens at a time, incl. HD and UHD €11.99 p.m.

Edit: Just found this in an e-mail from last August .....

We’re writing to let you know about an update to our prices. As a thank you for being a valued Netflix member, nothing is changing for you at the moment. Your price is staying the same and is guaranteed not to change until May 2016.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

Netflix is good value

I only get it for 2 months in a year for content

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

Netflix is good value

I only get it for 2 months in a year for content

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

You've had Netflix nonstop for over 2 years?!

Jaysus, dya not find that after a few months you've already watched and rewatched everything good on there?

It's like that for me anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,501 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Niemoj wrote: »
    You've had Netflix nonstop for over 2 years?!

Jaysus, dya not find that after a few months you've already watched and rewatched everything good on there?

It's like that for me anyway.

The catalog isn't static ....... http://www.netflix.com/browse/new-arrivals

Advertisement