Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giveaway.

Options
  • 09-02-2016 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I haven't seen this here before either like Morritty's HANDcheck so I'll give it a go and MOD's if it's not suitable delete it.

I'm giving away a Joyetech Ego One Mega tank,it's black,boxed and includes a CLR coil (re buildable). Very little use.

To be in with a chance just thank this post and I'll put all the names into random.org tomorrow morning and let it pick the winner.

Dr Bill will think I've lost the plot,giving stuff away for free!!!!!!

Edit:: should have said thank this post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

How generous! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

There was a 'vape it forward' thread ages ago for stuff people wanted to give away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Ionised wrote:
    There was a 'vape it forward' thread ages ago for stuff people wanted to give away.

Its still there but hasn't seen much use lately, I'd say a lot of vapers have hardware or juice lying around that probably would be very useful to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

How generous! :)

Yes , thats what I meant to say rather than just thanking the post , but I was in bed on my phone and I could barley see it not to mind type out a response :D .

I have the tank already and like it because it's not a cloud chaser but still a nice direct lung tank . CLR is a must though , stock coils aren't great . I also really like the drip tip on these and keep swapping it around to the other tank I am also using .

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Nice giveaway! fair play to ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I'm trying to make vaping more attractive to my husband because the cheap tobacco he smokes irritates my airway and makes me cough and snore. To be fair, he has cut back a lot; he just doesn't really like the beginner e-cig kit that is all I knew to get him (I've never been a smoker).

Speedwell wrote:
    I'm trying to make vaping more attractive to my husband because the cheap tobacco he smokes irritates my airway and makes me cough and snore. To be fair, he has cut back a lot; he just doesn't really like the beginner e-cig kit that is all I knew to get him (I've never been a smoker).

Your in the right place for advice on a new kit and there are some very good threads in this forum that cover a lot of what you need to know, advice from people who have used various setups that should help you out a lot.

jno547 wrote: »
    I haven't seen this here before either like Morritty's HANDcheck so I'll give it a go and MOD's if it's not suitable delete it.

I'm giving away a Joyetech Ego One Mega tank,it's black,boxed and includes a CLR coil (re buildable). Very little use.

To be in with a chance just thank this post and I'll put all the names into random.org tomorrow morning and let it pick the winner.

Dr Bill will think I've lost the plot,giving stuff away for free!!!!!!

Edit:: should have said thank this post.

Okay folks,18 names in the mix and the winner is ...

Okay folks,18 names in the mix and the winner is ...

Penny Tration ....... C'mon down.
    Pm me Penny with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Nice one Doc & congrats to you Penny....

• Advertisement

Jesus, I wasn't expecting that! Thank you so much! :D I'll pm now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I demand a recount! :p

Well done Penny.

Here's something to rouse a bit of interest, bit quiet here lately.
    An Eleaf GS Air v2, coil in it, got it as a freebie with an order, hasn't been used and I probably won't use it. Nice looking little tank with a better afc than the original I'd safely say.
    Thank the post and your in the draw. Winner for this much sought after piece of kit picked around this time tomorrow.

Not thanking as I have enough tanks, but great giveaway and I hope whoever wins gets use from it. Very kind of you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Nice one and fair play. Not thanking because I don't need it, but very generous!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Very generous of you 😀
    My GS Air arrived today and I am impressed.

If the GS Air 2 is as good, it's a lovely wee tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Thanked for me dad. Got bigger and better myself. Nice gesture doc.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Thanks bill, hope my luck is in this time

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Not getting on with my kanger subtank mini at all, so will throw my name in the hat... Cheers Bill

And the winner is ........

• Advertisement

AngryDiMaria,your the chosen one,send a pm with your details and I'll get it off to you.

AngryDiMaria,your the chosen one,send a pm with your details and I'll get it off to you.

Nice one, I never win anything 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

This seems as good a place as any, I've converted as many people as I know but does anyone have any ideas where to find more people?
    I have a massive pile of gear to move on (a few hundred euros worth) and I'd like it to go to new vapers ideally.
    The vape it forward thread was a great idea IMO but the true idea of it seemed to get lost on most people me thinks.

Totally off topic but I got a chap running a basic vaping shop swapped over to rebuildables and drippers, he couldn't get over the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

11214 wrote:
    This seems as good a place as any, I've converted as many people as I know but does anyone have any ideas where to find more people? I have a massive pile of gear to move on (a few hundred euros worth) and I'd like it to go to new vapers ideally. The vape it forward thread was a great idea IMO but the true idea of it seemed to get lost on most people me thinks.

You looking to convert people to vaping or drippers? I'm part of friendly vapers on Facebook and it seems there's a good few people like me that don't build or use drippers, also a few brand new vapers, might be a good spot! Fair play!

Received today. It's a nice little tank, definitely an upgrade on the original version. Thanks a million!

Anyone want a clear silicone skin for an IPV 70W that I've just come across. Drop a pm with details if you want it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Anyone want a clear silicone skin for an IPV 70W that I've just come across. Drop a pm with details if you want it.:)

Yes please doc, and I'll put it on the IPV 70w that I got from you :)
    I'll throw something extra into the parcel I'm sending in the morn.

corsav6 wrote: »
    Yes please doc, and I'll put it on the IPV 70w that I got from you :)
    I'll throw something extra into the parcel I'm sending in the morn.

Your grand,we'll have to get some sort of direct vapeline set up :D That's on it's way.

Your grand,we'll have to get some sort of direct vapeline set up :D That's on it's way.

We're both in the right jobs for this thread anyway :)
    Pm sent.

• Advertisement

Received that today doc, thanks.

Advertisement