Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Long Ryder's - Whelans - Sunday May 8th

Options
  • 09-02-2016 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey Guys! Aiken are bringing over The Long Ryder's to Whelans on May 8th! Tickets are only €20, Can't wait! Met Sid Griffin in London randomly years ago & he was super cool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

if its half as good as last time it will be top class

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Really?? I've never seen them before & didn't think I would be able to but delighted they're in Dublin! Got their new boxset Final Wild Sons, from what i've gotten through its fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

tonight. i've heard some recordings from this tour and they sound class.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

Fantastic gig last night- what a show! They have some great songs & two amazing (but very different) guitarists. My 3rd time seeing them- 1985 :o, 2004 & now 2016! Was surprised it wasn't totally rammed, but a really great response from the crowd anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

I thought it would sell out myself but was far from empty!!! Unreal gig though, played all the songs you'd want & their version of "Dont Cry No Tears" was brilliant!

• Advertisement
Advertisement