Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clane AC 5k 20 March

Options
  • 09-02-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this before? What is the course like?

I am trying to decide between this or the Metro St Bridget's 5k on the same day.

Drawn to Clane because I know the charity that organise it with them and it is also a fiver cheaper but the MSB one is so handy being in Dublin and I know the course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

I did this race 3 years ago so im not sure if the course is still the same. From what i remember it was fairly flat with a nice finish up the avenue to Clongowes college. Below is my garmin link to it(i hope it works)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/289945357

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

jake1970 wrote: »
    I did this race 3 years ago so im not sure if the course is still the same. From what i remember it was fairly flat with a nice finish up the avenue to Clongowes college. Below is my garmin link to it(i hope it works)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/289945357

Thanks for the info... Link not working but that might be cause I'm on my phone, will try on proper computer tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

spaceylou wrote: »
    Thanks for the info... Link not working but that might be cause I'm on my phone, will try on proper computer tomorrow

should be working now:o

That's great, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭UM1

Same course as before...buffs instead of medals and a club race

• Advertisement

Have never done it before but handy to know course is the same as others have described

Advertisement