Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 | Episode 9 | No Way Out [AMC] [SPOILERS]

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I freakin loved it, super episode, yeah could pick holes but why bother. I just watched it, went with it and loved it!!! 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

bear1 wrote: »
    But they aren't in Georgia, they are near Washington D.C.

My mistake but sunset in Washington DC in may say is just after 8

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

sabhail wrote: »
    My mistake but sunset in Washington DC in may say is just after 8

Ya, but it doesn't happen nearly instantly as it seemed to in that episode, which is the point people are making.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Id have to watch the episode previous to this one but it looked like it was early afternoon and then late evening in the next scene.
    Its a silly mistake to make regardless as it essentially skips 3/4 hours of the day.
    Curious what tomorrows episode will look like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

This episode of a tv show based on a zombie apocalypse comic book had some pretty glaring plot holes. UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!

This episode of a tv show based on a zombie apocalypse comic book had some pretty fantastic frenetic action jam packed into it that involved a lot of people dying horribly at the hands and teeth of zombies, zombies getting hacked, shot and burnt to bits and one of the coolest guys in the show blowing sh1t up with an RPG not once but twice in one episode.
    All is forgiven.

• Advertisement
Advertisement