Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling BOI Life policy and assingment forms for BOI mortgage

Options
  • 09-02-2016 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I want to cancel my BOI Life mortgage protection / serious illness policy (taken out in 2012) as I've arranged a higher financial level of cover from another provider. This is assignable for mortgage protection purposes

I can't find information online on how to do either part of this - cancel the BOI Life side or inform/fill in assignment docs for BOI Mortgages for the new policy.

I imagine its all done by post, but how?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi L1011

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

This type of query is managed with the Mortgage Advisor within the Branch the mortgage was taken out with originally. You can make contact with your Branch Mortgage Advisor here

They’ll be happy to make these adjustments for you and will also advise any necessary documentation required for this change.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement