Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy Efficiency Incentive Credits

Options
  • 09-02-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I'm getting a new boiler installed through JamesBrereton Heating and Plumbing Ltd.  Are they on your approved contractor panel?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Brodick,

Thanks for your message.

The list of Electric Ireland approved Energy Efficiency Partners can be found on the Electric Ireland website here. However, these partners may also have sub-contractors.

To confirm if the installer you are working with is working as a sub-contractor on behalf of one of the listed partners would advise contacting the installer to confirm if they are, or contacting those listed partners directly for confirmation.

We hope this helps. Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Brodick

Hi Brodick,

Thanks for your message.

The list of Electric Ireland approved Energy Efficiency Partners can be found on the Electric Ireland website here. However, these partners may also have sub-contractors.

To confirm if the installer you are working with is working as a sub-contractor on behalf of one of the listed partners would advise contacting the installer to confirm if they are, or contacting those listed partners directly for confirmation.

We hope this helps. Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Brige

Thanks.

I'm in some difficulty here trying to confirm if James Brereton Heating and Plumbing Ltd are working as sub contractors to one of your approved contractors. 
    I'm currently with Energia but was going to switch to EI to get the E I Credits. 
    Can I take it I will not get the credits by using James Brereton Heating and Plumbing Ltd even if I switch?
    Finally do I need to switch before I get the work done. 

Robin

Hi Brodick,

In order to avail of the Energy Efficiency Incentive a non-Electric Ireland customer must contact Electric Ireland by phone, on 1850 305 090, to switch to our service before any works are carried out. Once the switch has been completed the agent will provide the caller with a new Electric Ireland account number.

The customer can then provide this to the installer to allow them to complete the application to Electric Ireland for the credit to be applied.

If the installer is not a registered partner, or a sub-contractor of one of the agreed partners, then the credit will not apply.

If you have any other questions our Energy Efficiency Services team are available on 1800 200 513 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Brodick

Hi Brodick,

In order to avail of the Energy Efficiency Incentive a non-Electric Ireland customer must contact Electric Ireland by phone, on 1850 305 090, to switch to our service before any works are carried out. Once the switch has been completed the agent will provide the caller with a new Electric Ireland account number.

The customer can then provide this to the installer to allow them to complete the application to Electric Ireland for the credit to be applied.

If the installer is not a registered partner, or a sub-contractor of one of the agreed partners, then the credit will not apply.

If you have any other questions our Energy Efficiency Services team are available on 1800 200 513 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Thanks Brige
    You've been most helpful.
    I hadn't been able to get this information any other way.
    Regards
    Robin

Hi Robin,

You're very welcome, we're happy to help.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries regarding Electric Ireland.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement