Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdraw sum of money in cash

Options
  • 09-02-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to withdraw a substantial sum of money in cash (for a car) from my local branch. I tried calling them to arrange this (as I know they need 24 or 48 hours notice). However, I only got through to the BOI Direct phone line and was presented with a myriad of menu options ... none of which seemed to allow me to talk to my local branch.

Is there a way I can talk to my local branch directly and arrange this?

Thanks,
    Alan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi alanmc

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

To give notice for the withdrawal, a colleague within BOI Direct can arrange this for you. When you call 0818 365 365, please select option 1 and then within the next menu select * to reach a representative.

Apologies for the difficulties you've experienced with the automated phone menu.

We hope the information helps, any further questions please feel free to get in touch again.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭alanmc

Hi alanmc

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

To give notice for the withdrawal, a colleague within BOI Direct can arrange this for you. When you call 0818 365 365, please select option 1 and then within the next menu select * to reach a representative.

Apologies for the difficulties you've experienced with the automated phone menu.

We hope the information helps, any further questions please feel free to get in touch again.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison. I'll give that a go.

Advertisement