Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

still billed for cancelled products

Options
  • 09-02-2016 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

HI Tony

I sent you PM with my details

I cancelled my tv last year and kept the rest but am still eing billed for the tv.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is there any update guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi tatranska

Tony is no longer available, please feel free to forward the PM to myself and I'll get back to you within 24hrs

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi tatranska

Tony is no longer available, please feel free to forward the PM to myself and I'll get back to you within 24hrs

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Thats sent to you.

Dont tell us eir killed Tony off :)

Hi Xavier Stocky Track

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Thats sent to you.

Cheers Xavier Stocky Track

No, certainly not killed off :)

Please leave this with me and I'll be back to you before 1PM tomorrow

Thanks
    Al

Hi Xavier Stocky Track

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Thats sent to you.

Thanks
    Al
    1pm came and went :(

• Advertisement

Hi Xavier Stocky Track

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Thats sent to you.

Thanks
    Al
    1pm came and went :(
    Apologies Xavier Stocky Track

Are you free to take a call on this possibly after 2PM today?

Thansk!

Al

Apologies tatranska

Are you free to take a call on this possibly after 2PM today?

Thansk!

Al

Could you call before one. I'll be in meetings and driving after that.

Of course tatranska

Does 11.30 suit you?

Al

Of course tatranska

Does 11.30 suit you?

Al

Perfect. Thanks

No problem :)

Al

• Advertisement

Thanks for taking my call tatranska

Back to you on Monday

Al

Thanks for taking my call tatranska

Back to you on Monday

Al

Any update on this? Its now Tuesday.

Wednesday and no reply from you Al......

HI tatranska

I'm sorry for the delays in getting back to you,

As I had advised the 3 months over charged for eir vision has been refunded to your eir account however I am still awaiting clarification on the application of the employee discount in the event of cancelling eir vision completely - I will push for a faster response to this and get back to you as soon as I have more information

Thanks
    Al

HI tatranska

As I had advised the 3 months over charged for eir vision has been refunded to your eir account however I am still awaiting clarification on the application of the employee discount in the event of cancelling eir vision completely - I will push for a faster response to this and get back to you as soon as I have more information

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Surely there are notes on the system from my call in November outlining what was agreed?

HI Xavier Stocky Track

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al
    Surely there are notes on the system from my call in November outlining what was agreed?
    Yes Xavier Stocky Track there is however it is also noted however the employee offer is now closed. The terms and conditions of the employee offer specifically state their is no obligation to provide the package and it may be withdrawn at any time. I am seeking assistance from a number of departments to seek a resolution and as soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

Yes tatranska there is however it is also noted however the employee offer is now closed. The terms and conditions of the employee offer specifically state their is no obligation to provide the package and it may be withdrawn at any time. I am seeking assistance from a number of departments to seek a resolution and as soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al
    I was offered the employee offer on an 18 month contract without TV when I called prior to my contract expiring last year.
    It was a reduced discount and at no time was I informed the employee offer was being withdrawn.
    Its now a week since my call from you and no resolution. I'm home tomorrow and should this not be resolved early next week I'll be looking elsewhere for service.
    Having had a great service for 18 months (bar revision which is dire) I'm sorely disappointed that an agreement between myself and eircom wasn't implemented 3 months ago and I'm still waiting on a resolution.

Yes Xavier Stocky Track there is however it is also noted however the employee offer is now closed. The terms and conditions of the employee offer specifically state their is no obligation to provide the package and it may be withdrawn at any time. I am seeking assistance from a number of departments to seek a resolution and as soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al
    I was offered the employee offer on an 18 month contract without TV when I called prior to my contract expiring last year.
    It was a reduced discount and at no time was I informed the employee offer was being withdrawn.
    Its now a week since my call from you and no resolution. I'm home tomorrow and should this not be resolved  early next week I'll be looking elsewhere for service.
    Having had a great service for 18 months (bar revision which is dire)  I'm sorely disappointed that an agreement between myself and eircom wasn't implemented 3 months ago and I'm still waiting on a resolution.
    Hi Xavier Stocky Track

I had escalated this to the employee offer team who have advised that the package is no longer available and they cannot arrange it to be placed on your account even though it was previously advised. They have advised me to arrange a refund for the eir vision from when you were informed it would be taken off to now (which I have already done) and advise you that as you are now out of contract the best advice we can offer is to contact eir loyalty to explore the packages and options currently available. I'm genuinely sorry we can't offer you better news Xavier Stocky Track

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement