Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching ticket for Dixie Chicks concert on May 4. 2016 in Dublin

Options
  • 09-02-2016 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I missed buying the ticket for this concert and now the concert is sold out. I saw that there are overpriced tickets online from sites like Viagogo but the customer reviews are horrible and I don't want to be conned by them. Is there anyone who has one extra ticket to sell? I will buy him/her a dinner! :-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭SteM

mlerota wrote: »
    I missed buying the ticket for this concert and now the concert is sold out. I saw that there are overpriced tickets online from sites like Viagogo but the customer reviews are horrible and I don't want to be conned by them. Is there anyone who has one extra ticket to sell? I will buy him/her a dinner! :-)

Try toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

The first thing in the charter is "No ticket sales/requests/swaps". Thread closed, OP infracted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement