Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline Installation

Options
  • 09-02-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

I'm looking to move away from my current provider for broadband and tv but I don't appear to have ever had a phoneline installed.

What is the cost to have a line installed? is there an ongoing line rental? I don't know if I want to sign up for Eir BB and TV at this point so just want to know the cost of the line itself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

JonnyF wrote: »
    I'm looking to move away from my current provider for broadband and tv but I don't appear to have ever had a phoneline installed.

What is the cost to have a line installed? is there an ongoing line rental? I don't know if I want to sign up for Eir BB and TV at this point so just want to know the cost of the line itself
    Hi JonnyF

A line installation is free although a minimum contract for line rental (€25.78) of 12 months is applicable. Unfortunately eir do not install a line without opening an eir account.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement