Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus

Options
  • 09-02-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am getting an error E 168 - this indicates an electrical fault - on the display panel , only after using the 1 hour panel. Otherwise the boiler is working perfectly. Even when it is on the timer mode , it goes on and off at different times without any errors.

Surely if it was a circuit board problem we would get the error with more than just one function ???

Has anyone any idea what the problem is ???

If it is a Circuit Board Problem , how much will it cost to replace and how much will it cost to fit ??

I am very happy with this boiler otherwise , it heats the house quickly and is economical. I have it since 2008.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1320

Welcome to boards! You need to ask in the right forum^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Garao

What is the right forum ? Plumbing and heating ? How do I put it in the right forum ? Can I transfer it to the right forum or must I reenter a new tread in the right forum ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just start a new thread in the forum you were linked to. We don't move threads from here.

Advertisement