Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used furniture in Limerick?

• 09-02-2016 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any decent used furniture stores in the Limerick City area? Or do y'all have any thrift stores that sell furniture items? (The ones I've seen seem to be just clothes, mostly.) Just hunting around for some inexpensive bookcases.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

There is a second hand store on Roches street but to be honest from passing I wouldn't be rushing in their.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

There's a second hand furniture store on Kileely Road (near Thomond Park). It's just after the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 daisyday121

The charity shop on sarsfield Street has a furniture section downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

I've used the one on Kileely Road (OfTheMarsWongs' reply above), it's worth checking.
    For your Google Maps / GPS : 52.676091, -8.638400

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

There's a place on the junction of John St/Broad St/Mungret St called All Kinds of Everything. I pass it out most days and he's always well stocked with 2nd hand furniture and household items.
    GPS is here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

There is one opposite the entrance to B and Q/Harvey Norman etc... beside in-house, PJ Matthews.

Advertisement