Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linx 1010b tablet - external screen resolution issues

• 09-02-2016 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm trying to use my Linx1010b with an external screen however the resolution isn't the best. I've tried playing around with the settings but no joy and I can't find anything online. I only want to use it every now and then so it's not a major issue but it would be nice to get sorted.

The external monitor works with my Samsung NC10 netbook but I am connecting the tablet with a HDMI lead whereas the netbook was connected with an ODA lead.

See attached for the differences in the screen resolution (can't seem to link at the moment, will try later).

Thanks
    FN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

What resolutions will the screen and device give you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭funnyname

I made a mistake in the description of the error, the resolution is fine. I'm getting the recommended 1920x1080 for the screen when I'm connecting. It's the colours that are off.

When I connect to the netbook I don't have to change the contrast etc on the external monitor. I've tried this when connecting to the linx but it gets even worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Can you try connecting to another monitor/screen and use a different HDMI cable just to rule those out?

Advertisement