Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
  • 10-02-2016 4:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, maybe a mod can help?

But I'm wondering what's the best apple cider vinegar to get in Ireland for use as a hair Rinse. I've read too many accounts of it being praised to not want to try it for some dandruff and I read that unfiltered is the best. From what I've seen in shops it all seems to be filtered and for salad dressings...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

warpdrive wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the best place to post this, maybe a mod can help?

But I'm wondering what's the best apple cider vinegar to get in Ireland for use as a hair Rinse. I've read too many accounts of it being praised to not want to try it for some dandruff and I read that unfiltered is the best. From what I've seen in shops it all seems to be filtered and for salad dressings...

I buy off amazon.co.uk and enter in the search "unfiltered apple cider vinegar" - supplier is Living Earth. Works quite well but I only do it once every 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

I've been using one I got in tesco, can remember the brand but it was the cheapest one in the shelf, don something I think. Find it quite good but for the love of God don't let it get in your eyes!!

Advertisement