Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile upgrade

Options
  • 10-02-2016 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi I've been on select unlimited 18 month €34.50 plan for a few years and never bothered upgrading. I can't seem to find any handset info on eir website so hoping you can point me in the direction of where I can look at phones and what price plan matches what I will be paying for phone. I know I have to call to upgrade but just want to know options beforehand so I don't have to make more than one call hope you can help thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi I've been on select unlimited 18 month €34.50 plan for a few years and never bothered upgrading. I can't seem to find any handset info on eir website so hoping you can point me in the direction of where I can look at phones and what price plan matches what I will be paying for phone. I know I have to call to upgrade but just want to know options beforehand so I don't have to make more than one call hope you can help thanks
    Hi cmbutterfly45

Unfortunately there eir mobile solo plans (without broadband and land line) are no longer on offer on our site, The two options you have is discussing this with sales on free phone 1800303600 or 1800690000 or by popping in to an eir store.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement