Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Tri Harbourman (Spr/Oly) 10th July 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

you have one hour after the race to lodge an appeal
    and it costs 20 euro ( if appeal is successfull you get 20 euro back)

Anyone know what the drafting penalty is ? Got 4 mins today thought it should be two?

Also anyone know if a drafting penalty is worth appealing? Got involved in the front of the bike for the first time at the very start today after a good swim was 4 of us constantly overtaking for the first 5k . Two got away and then I was third with a guy right behind me for about 4K then. He then suddenly passed me on a corner. Motorbike marshal comes around after him boom I get hit with a blue card. Absolutely fuming talked to ti afterwards but said the marshal said there was 4 or 5 us on the limit. But I'm the only one in a race of 300+ plus who gets done?? The guy who I was meant to be drafting ended up three minutes behind me on the bike, some draft I was getting.........

Advertisement