Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting 4 weeks for simple broadband on live landline???

Options
  • 10-02-2016 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My landline is live since 25.01, I've received confirmation on 20.01. that broadband will be connected within 5 days after phone line is live - and nothing is happening. I'm only getting "next week" answers from customer service. I need broadband for work and have to drive 300km into the office instead of working from home for 3 weeks now. I keep calling and emailing but nothing happens. I'll cancel the whole bundle including mobile if I don't get the broadband within 24 hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

CW1IE wrote: »
    My landline is live since 25.01, I've received confirmation on 20.01. that broadband will be connected within 5 days after phone line is live - and nothing is happening. I'm only getting "next week" answers from customer service. I need broadband for work and have to drive 300km into the office instead of working from home for 3 weeks now. I keep calling and emailing but nothing happens. I'll cancel the whole bundle including mobile if I don't get the broadband within 24 hours.
    Hi CW1IE

Please PM me your order, account or land line number and I will look in to this in detail for you

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement