Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists that open on Saturdays

Options
  • 10-02-2016 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good dentist that is open on Saturday mornings in Waterford? I am pregnant and extremely nervous so I could do with someone who is a nice and comes recommended.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

You could try Williamstown dental centre - their website says Saturday by appointment, so maybe you can call them and ask do they do Saturday appointments as I don't know. I've been using them for years and always found them great and understanding.
    http://www.dentalcentre.ie/contact_us.html

Others I am sure will have their own dentists that they recommend, hers is some searches for dentists in Waterford for you to go through, again not sure which are open Saturday:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82646464

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭br2015

Thanks a million, I have sent them an email there and I will phone them in a while if I don't hear back. I will have another look at those linked threads too, I had a quick look and many of the dentists named seem to be Monday-Friday only.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭br2015

br2015 wrote: »
    Thanks a million, I have sent them an email there and I will phone them in a while if I don't hear back. I will have another look at those linked threads too, I had a quick look and many of the dentists named seem to be Monday-Friday only.

Williamstown couldn't see me until March 5th!!! I made an appointment with Barry Power in Ballybricken, used to be in Carrick from what I have read. I literally won't be able to sleep for the next 3 nights worrying about this so I would appreciate if anyone has any experience (good or bad) of Barry?

Thank you!

Advertisement